Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:( I totally missed it at my own store. Just went in one day and saw that they were selling pins. Went on PinPics that night and saw the Alice one. Went back the next day and asked about it, but apparently that one had sold out within days!

If anyone else still has this pin at their store, I'd totally send the money so you can buy it for me.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "dlrpmad":D  thanks Aveen! I will get the money posted out asap! You dont by any chance know anyone whos trading stitch pins, do you?

erm not at the moment I dont have any spare stitch pins but Clarebelle has a spare stitch invasion ireland pin for sale or trade or she did do anyway lol

I will let you know if I get any traders in my trader bag as I can see me getting some duplictaes :P

My traders got posted today, a week after they were paid for so Im kinda not happy about that :(

Masamune

:? Well that sucks Danny. You should e-mail and ask why it took so long to post them, despite how quickly you will have paid. Do you think you'll get them before you leave Ireland?

Stitch2814

I dunno they are being sent first class international so Im unsure if I will or not but I hope I do as Ive got till friday for them to turn up as its weird they dont get post on saturdays here :(

But Im hoping they sent them out during the week and only updated the listing to say it shipped today so fingers crossed they arrive in the week.

Masamune

Fingers crossed for you Danny!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I dunno they are being sent first class international so Im unsure if I will or not but I hope I do as Ive got till friday for them to turn up as its weird they dont get post on saturdays here :(

But Im hoping they sent them out during the week and only updated the listing to say it shipped today so fingers crossed they arrive in the week.

wow I didnt even know that - dont get post on saturdays is weird! cus the north of ireland is part of the uk im with royal mail. that would crack me up as I am already annoyed theres no post on sundays lol!

I hate when people take so long to post out items! after like 2 days I feel like i am really late with things so i cudnt wait a week! I hope you get them when your there!
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

hey Stitch2814, thanks for checking for duplicates, when they come. I hate it when the post is slow, and I think not having post on saturdays is really weird! Oh well, they will turn up eventually, fingers crossed! When I also get my pins I will check for duplicates as well and if they is any stitch ones I will contact you. That will, unfortunately, be after christmas as all my pins are being wrapped up, mums orders. :cry: I wont even get to see them!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:) Tonight I'll be bidding on one of my top Holy Grail pins on eBay. Wish me luck everyone! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be making a post saying there's one more new pin in my collection.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Stitch2814"
Quote from: "dlrpmad":D  thanks Aveen! I will get the money posted out asap! You dont by any chance know anyone whos trading stitch pins, do you?

erm not at the moment I dont have any spare stitch pins but Clarebelle has a spare stitch invasion ireland pin for sale or trade or she did do anyway lol

I will let you know if I get any traders in my trader bag as I can see me getting some duplictaes :P

My traders got posted today, a week after they were paid for so Im kinda not happy about that :(

I do indeed :D heres a photo incase anyone is interested...

We are willing to trade or sell like Stitch2814 said. the bf is looking for £15 for it (as he was the one who bought it)

Sorry I havent been on here for the past week, work and family have been keeping me busy,

@Aveen Thanks for the offer, at the moment I dont think there are any pins that we dont already have/are interested in, but will get the bf to take a look abit later :) but I hope you get your funds for your health care.

@Danny I hope everythings ok, and I hope your pins arrive soon.

I had a look on pin pics for you all, the only trade that has come back as a possibility is for Danny's Stitch and Angel soda can pins, currently in discussion to trade for both, if you are still interested?

@Lindsay Im afraid I wont be going to a DS again until next sunday, but I will ask incase they have any hidden away. Good luck and Happy bidding
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

dlrpmad

Fingers crossed for you,Masamune! What pin is it? I hope its nice! @clarebelle I do like it but im scottish. If only there was a scottish one, id take it in a heartbeat!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen there r no pins i'd personally want but i will ask my fellow cm's 2moz as may b a few they r interested in i will check and let u know asap

@Lindsay will check on Alice pin but doubtful we have it by what u have said....did u get ur pin?

I really want to post pics after seeing all urs but i know i won't get round to it for a while combo of work,kids and Xmas there is never enough hours in a day!! :D

dlrpmad

Hey guys I Dont know if this is the right thread to put this in but here goes. Its coming up for christmas and my 10 year old sister is an avid pin collecter. She has double what I have (not for long!). Anyway I wanted to get her a special pin for her christmas, but I Dont know what! Anybody got any ideas or pins to help me? I would be deeply grateful for the help. Thanks, sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Hi Aveen, thanks for the offer but there are none i am interested in at the moment.

Danny i hope you are ok. Hugs
My pins were only listed as being despatched yesterday as well, i am hoping the seller maybe only updates once a week, think i may send an email asking.

Ro

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"

I do indeed :D heres a photo incase anyone is interested...

We are willing to trade or sell like Stitch2814 said. the bf is looking for £15 for it (as he was the one who bought it)

Sorry I havent been on here for the past week, work and family have been keeping me busy,

@Aveen Thanks for the offer, at the moment I dont think there are any pins that we dont already have/are interested in, but will get the bf to take a look abit later :) but I hope you get your funds for your health care.

@Danny I hope everythings ok, and I hope your pins arrive soon.

I had a look on pin pics for you all, the only trade that has come back as a possibility is for Danny's Stitch and Angel soda can pins, currently in discussion to trade for both, if you are still interested?

@Lindsay Im afraid I wont be going to a DS again until next sunday, but I will ask incase they have any hidden away. Good luck and Happy bidding

hey clarebelle this confsed me lol do you have the stitch and angel soda can pins for trade?? as if you do then coool then I would trade with you, but if you meant I had them then LOL I wish I did...

Im just a tad tired and not feeling that great today so Ive probably read it completley wrong :P

and dont worry guys Im still ok :) it all got sorted out in the end. Thanks for the kind comments

Aveen2008

got my lion king pin lindsay woohoo!
Luv Aveen xoxo