Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Hey all!

Thanks Aveen - have just replied  :)

not sure if I have replied on this thread before - I am a new comer to the world of pin collecting but totally addicted already - am Welsheeyore on pinpics

my little collection below

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hey there aveen, thats ok I can wait for the pin and see if you have it at a later date then as Ive spent to much on pins at the moment and cant afford it lol.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey there aveen, thats ok I can wait for the pin and see if you have it at a later date then as Ive spent to much on pins at the moment and cant afford it lol.

no worries hun :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

@Stitch2814 aww thats not fair! Lol oh well ebay will have to become my new best friend! Unless you have stitch pins to trade [-o< lol. I already got 2 stitch pins off of ebay, but they have been wrapped up for christmas  :cry: I will get a cheap cork board after christmas and take a few pics of my collection, as im getting loads of pins for christmas. Lets just say I will have a happy pin-tacular holiday!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"@Stitch2814 aww thats not fair! Lol oh well ebay will have to become my new best friend! Unless you have stitch pins to trade [-o< lol. I already got 2 stitch pins off of ebay, but they have been wrapped up for christmas  :cry: I will get a cheap cork board after christmas and take a few pics of my collection, as im getting loads of pins for christmas. Lets just say I will have a happy pin-tacular holiday!

dlrpmad you have a PM about the other pins you wanted :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

:D  thanks Aveen! I will get the money posted out asap! You dont by any chance know anyone whos trading stitch pins, do you?
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

@ Aveen - :P Ooh, what are you raising funds for?

@ Welsheeyore - :D What a cute little collection! I love the large Eeyore pin.

Aveen2008

I am confused I thought i replied a min ago and now I duno were it went hehe.

Sean - I have PM'd you, please PM me back if you could :D  I have to say ebay is defo best for pins of anyone really..you might  :D/  :D/  :D/

anyone interested in pins please PM me...i don't wanna be blamed for taking this topic wayyyy off topic heehe :oops:  :oops: sowiiiii :oops:

Lindsay- it's actually towards private health care...nothing too exciting hehe :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Aww, does sound important though, so I would've liked to have helped out! There's none left though that I would like to buy. :P Thanks for offering them to us though. Hopefully you'll get all the money you need! *Hugs*

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"Aww, does sound important though, so I would've liked to have helped out! There's none left though that I would like to buy. :P Thanks for offering them to us though. Hopefully you'll get all the money you need! *Hugs*

lol dont worry at all huni, aw im not desperate for the £ really, i have just really soent sooo much on pins and with xmas gifts i just wanna make a lil cash just to have so that i can put money by for the other thing lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Bringing the thread back on topic (lol, better safe than sorry!), I've been offered a trade from someone in America who's wanting a pin from my actual collection rather than my traders. It's the very first Alice pin that was released here.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=62825

:o Do you know if they still have it in your store Aveen? I really wanna do this trade, but I don't really wanna part with the Alice pin because it took me ages to track it down!

Aveen2008

no they don't hun sorry. I bought this pin when it came out but never seen it again after that...sorry :(  It is a beautiful pin
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

that Alice pin is really lovely

I am going to contact the other people on pinpics who want my trader and see if they want to trade.  I tried one but heard nothing back

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:( The pin I've been offered is one of my top Holy Grails.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=28176

X_x I don't think I'd ever find that one on eBay, but I guess if I trade the Alice pin, there's always a slight chance I could get it again on eBay? I don't know what to do! Of course I want that Centaur pin, but at the same time, I don't want to part with the Alice pin. I paid over the retail price for it and everything, as eBay was where I had to get it from.

Aveen2008

Emma - i have never heard back from anyone I contacted through pin pics, I think i'm cursed hehe!

Aw Lindsay, thats a tough place to be!The Alice one is beautiful. I wasnt collecting pins when I got it actually. I was in the DS and seen it beside the till...I didnt realise it was like a tester pin at the DS to see how they went.
I don't think I will be getting that lion king one any time soon either, it seems to be a nightmare to get...but ya never know hopefully it will pop up...maybe its a good thing i cant get it though as im trying to save money hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo