Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

I was looking at that pin but I didnt know it was out this weekend! Thanks for saying that because ill go and get it this saturday. I think she will really like it!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

aww wow danny I am so jealous of the stitch hong kong pin, its class!:) is it a jumbo?:)

brilliant bargin!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aww wow danny I am so jealous of the stitch hong kong pin, its class!:) is it a jumbo?:)

brilliant bargin!

No I dont think it is lol will let you guys know when it turns up :) but look what came in the post today.....

KEVIN!!

he is AWESOME

Belle's World

Danny,
Have you heard any more about your job lot? I emailed the seller as my tracking number didn't work and they just replied to say they hadn't sent it tracked as it was too expensive so no idea what the code was they provided. Really want my pins i'm so impatient. I'm hoping there will be a stitch for you among them
Ro

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"Danny,
Have you heard any more about your job lot? I emailed the seller as my tracking number didn't work and they just replied to say they hadn't sent it tracked as it was too expensive so no idea what the code was they provided. Really want my pins i'm so impatient. I'm hoping there will be a stitch for you among them
Ro

There is no tracking number on mine either put Ive been notified that is has shipped so Im hoping they come this week as other stuff is arriving so fingers crossed they come by friday but Im having my doubts about that happening now as they got sent on saturday I think but it could make it here as it is first class international so Ive got my fingers crossed :)

Just noticed that the seller put on the page this little sentence -

Will usually post within 10 working days of cleared payment which is kind of a bummer and a let down :(

dlrpmad

I really think thats quite bad that it takes 10 days to travel 1st class internationally! My sis got a personalised minnie mouse jacket from disneystore.com and it took 3 days from the day it was ordered. Btw danny love the kevin pin, is he quite big?
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I really think thats quite bad that it takes 10 days to travel 1st class internationally! My sis got a personalised minnie mouse jacket from disneystore.com and it took 3 days from the day it was ordered. Btw danny love the kevin pin, is he quite big?

I think it means that the seller actually can wait up to 10 days after your payment clears before even posting it...which is almost worse :(

I hope everyones pins comes soon!
Danny - Kevin and russ looks great!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"I really think thats quite bad that it takes 10 days to travel 1st class internationally! My sis got a personalised minnie mouse jacket from disneystore.com and it took 3 days from the day it was ordered. Btw danny love the kevin pin, is he quite big?

I think it means that the seller actually can wait up to 10 days after your payment clears before even posting it...which is almost worse :(

I hope everyones pins comes soon!
Danny - Kevin and russ looks great!

yep thats what it meant that the seller could wait up to 10 days before sending it which is kinda crap.

The kevin pin is 2 1/5 inch  from beak to feet :)

Dorsetcandy

Danny and Ro hope your pins turn up soon!I have to kind of sympathise with the seller aswell tho as i'm only getting one day off in the week and Sunday most the time at the mo and if they are working too they may be saying 10days to make sure they can send off in time scale said as long as they r doing what they say and responding to e mails i wouldn't worry! :D

@Danny love the new pin with Russell and Kevin

Stitch2814

it is an awesome pin :) I cant wait to post a pic of them all together.

dlrpmad

How many up pins have you got anyway? Youve got to have at least 10, surely !
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hahaha I think it makes 13,12 pins and the small pin board :) below is the updated image.

Masamune

:D Thanks for the congrats everyone!

@ Aveen - :P And congrats to you on getting that Lion King pin!

@ Danny - :lol: And another congrats to you on winning those two pins, and recieving your Russell/Kevin pin! It looks awesome! How big is it?

@ dlrpmad - :) It doesn't say on eBay or on PinPics how big it is, but it's not a jumbo or anything so I'm expecting the standard 2" or so.

Stitch2814

kevin is 2 1/2 inchs :)

And Im bidding on another pin this evening (at 2am lol) so I might be crossing another one of my UP list this morning hehe

Masamune

Ooh, exciting! I have one last bunch of pins on my watch list right now that are finishing tomorrow. :) After that, it's time to start thinking about Christmas! :lol: Gotta buy stuff for other people and all that.