Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

YAY!!!

My Russell pin arrived today :) Im sooo happy with him as its a LE 250 pin and a soda fountain pin so for £10 is a bargain in my book, Im hoping to get 2 more of the same soda fountain pins tomorrow morning lol just got to get the winning bid hahaha

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"YAY!!!

My Russell pin arrived today :) Im sooo happy with him as its a LE 250 pin and a soda fountain pin so for £10 is a bargain in my book, Im hoping to get 2 more of the same soda fountain pins tomorrow morning lol just got to get the winning bid hahaha

aw yay cool, i think soda fountain pins are lovely!

I just uploaded this for ya incase at anytime you wanna out it in your sig, I am gonna put lilo in mine i think....

Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

@ Aveen - :( The P&P from them never used to be this expensive. I looked at my old orders (as for some reason they can be access when you log on), and the most I paid for shipping was $41.99, and that was for 3 pins...plus 2 snowglobes! So at least the P&P for that was worth it.

@ Danny - :D I have indeed. That set is very lovely. And congrats on getting the Russell pin!

Stitch2814

Images are on my other halfs laptop so will get them sent to me tomorrow as Im going to bed now lol as Im coming down with a cold I think as getting a sore throat :( so tomorrow you can all see russell hehehe

and the pin surprised me as I thought it would smaller but it is quite big.

Aveen2008

Lindsay - that was great cost for postage with there being 2 snowglobes in it! It is ridiculous, we should all complain! lol

Danny- aww take vitimin c it may help fight off the cold
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha Ive got my lemsip lol

minor correction about the Russell pin, it is a disneystore.com pin not a soda fountian one lol butoh well still a very nice pin hehe I cant wait for my kevin pin to arrive,  I really hope it gets here before I go home.

Im sooo tempted to buy two more UP pins with the 60 euro I have left as I not really doing much but relaxing anyway so time will tell hahaha

Aveen2008

I think when you first get into pins, yo just want them all and theres so many you go mad buying them, I know I did and still do! lol I have added a few of my pins to ebay, mainly DS ones
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

YAY!! (I seem to be doing that alot recently)

I just won the Charles Muntz soda fountain pin off ebay, had to bid $34 for it which is 22 euro lol so which is about £18 so Im happy enough with that price as he is LE 150 afterall. I was outbid on the Carl Fredrickson SF pin at the last minute but Im happy I got one of the 5.

Im watching and hoping (REALLY) to win another SF UP pin this afternoon as its a Jumbo pin apparently and I aint got one yet and you be awesome to get this one as its Carls house on a dangle from the balloons :) Pinpics 70360 (I think as there two different ones lol)

Also I decided to make this in Paint (only way I know how lol) of ALL the current UP pins and have crossed off the ones I have so far and out of a possible 29 (one missing off the image) I have 10 so I cant say Im not doing that bad as I must be the only UK person to have this many hahaha...

(see post below for updated pic of my UP pins)

also my other half bought me the stitch Invasion pin for Ireland awww he is just feeding my addiction now :P

Stitch2814

YAY! (I bet you guys are getting tired of seeing that now lol)

I have got my first jumbo pin  :mrgreen: I won the UP, Carl's House pin hehe lucky as it was ending at 7am american time so not many bidders on it and Im kinda glad as I got it for $27 when it going for $100 from some sellers so Im happy to pay that I for it as it is a jumbo pin. Link below to the one Ive just won :)

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cg ... &pin=70360

And here is the updated image of all my UP pins hehehe I now cant spend anymore money lol otherwise I will be walking to the ferry terminal haha

Masamune

:shock: That jumbo pin is AMAZING. :P Well done!

Dorsetcandy

@Danny so jealous of ur Up pins &hope feeling better soon!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: That jumbo pin is AMAZING. :P Well done!

hehehe I know, its my first jumbo pin so Im quite chuffed about it, hopefully it will come by the 6th December before I head home lol would be awesome to have it ready to show you lindsay as well as the pther pins :)

My other UP pin came today as well the round one Scott had :) I think people will be jealous when they see my UP pin collection all together haha.

Here are the images of the actual pin which were scanned in...

so chuffed on the Russell pin as he is quite big as I was expecting it to be smaller  :P

Masamune

:lol: I don't think I'm gonna be jealous when I see them all together, I KNOW I'm gonna be jealous. :P I like that film just as much as you you know! And aww, the Russell pin is so cute!

;) Oh BTW Danny, did you see the listing on PinPics for the DLRP Babyfier pin?

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=74423

:D According to this, it's the first in a series of TWELVE pins featuring Stitch and fellow Experiments! Looks like you got into Pin Trading just in time, since Experiment pins are what you're wanting. You might want to look at the DLRP Mail Order link that Anthony posted.

Stitch2814

:shock:  :shock: AWESOME!!! Im going to deffo have to look into that :) cheers for the info lindsay.

And I knw you love the film as much as me lol I was thinking of getting you the 3 pin set for pre-ordering the DVD but cost a bit much at the moment but I know you would want them hahaha.

If one comes out at DLRP when you are there in January then I would soo love you if you picked me up one lol (of course I would give you the money before you go)

Masamune

:) They tend to release pins in series once a month. Since I'm going at the end of the month, chances are all the releases for January will have been done already, so it'll just be a matter of if there's any left! :P But yes, you know I'd get you one if they're there.

:D Aww, that's really sweet of you. We have had this conversation before though! No spending money on Lindsay. :lol: You were sneaky getting me that Friendship pin as a surprise.