Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

@ Danny - :D Glad to hear that you (and your pins!) arrived safely!

@ Aveen - OMG, I love the Meeko pin and the Walt's Legacy pin!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Danny - :D Glad to hear that you (and your pins!) arrived safely!

@ Aveen - OMG, I love the Meeko pin and the Walt's Legacy pin!

aw thanks, I have to say the meeko pin is a bit duller than I thought but i do love meeko too. I was really pleased with the walt one, I thought it was even nicer than I thought it would be...so that evened it outa bit hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I will try and get pictures up soon as I forgot my phone charger and it has kinda died :( so at the moment I can take pictures so I might have to steal his cmaera hahaha

@aveen -  you should sooo drive down one day, or when I get my 100 pins lol if you want to hahaha (Im saying this and will have to ask him if thats ok lol)

And reuben is experiment 625 one of stitchs cousins :)

Clarebelle

Update on Clarabelle's and CowenJ's Pin Collection (warning photo overload  :roll: )

Stitch and Angel Valentines 2009 (inside)

Charity pin:

15th Anniversary Villian Pins

UK TV Boxset

and my latest additions...

And there is still a box of them to sort out and find homes for + traders + a bag of 30 that I have lost. Its going to be a week long job to sort them all out
 :roll:

edit: forgot these two  :roll:

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

ok can  you tell me what the stitchs are on the card?? they look cool lol and the other pins of him are awesome :P I soo want them lol

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Stitch2814"ok can  you tell me what the stitchs are on the card?? they look cool lol and the other pins of him are awesome :P I soo want them lol

These ones...?

it is a booster set from DLP priced €18 I think, (we got it in Disney the week before last
70905 70906 70907 and 70908 (that ones my favourite)![/color]

Stitch2814

yeah there the ones :) I want them lol

there are more great stitch pins I want you got lol how you get the stitch invasion board thing??

Clarebelle

you can still buy then in DLP for €5 (or 4 with AP discount ;) )

Stitch2814

kool kool hope they still there when I go in April :)

Aveen2008

Aw clare what a great collection =D> . I love the hunchback of notre dame anniversary pin, have thought of getting it on ebay a few times..hopefully will eventually. love the stitch framed pins and of course minnies party train, I am looking forward to having the full set soo:)

oh and the fantilusion one

Danny: ah yeah I forgot about reuban being a stitch cousins, I am not a big fan of all the stitch cousins things, I loved lilo and stitch movies 1 &2, I kinda liked the stitch movie too and have leroy and stitch but havent watched it yet lol! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

The hunchback of notre dame anniversary pin was my firsy ever trade on the DLP pin board, I was so happy with it!

The Minnies party train is a nice set, I really want the Stars and Cars too, but as we arent going to DLP until the 20th anniversary, I doubt they will still be there lol

Our collection is quite sickening when you look at it like that  :oops: we have far too many pins!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"The hunchback of notre dame anniversary pin was my firsy ever trade on the DLP pin board, I was so happy with it!

The Minnies party train is a nice set, I really want the Stars and Cars too, but as we arent going to DLP until the 20th anniversary, I doubt they will still be there lol

Our collection is quite sickening when you look at it like that  :oops: we have far too many pins!

aw cool, I traded with the pin board whne I was there it was at the pin shop in hollywood bolevard in the studios, where was yours? I really love the pin it's great!:)

aww why do you think it is sickening?! Although I sometimes look at my pins an dthink of how much money I have spent and wonder should I have used my money more constructively lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I like all the other cousins but there aint many pins with his cousins on them except for angel and reuben, there is a few others which I want but I cant see them on ebay at the moment lol

I would like to get them on DVD as I dont have them just yet lol which is kinda shocking but just never got around to buying the dvds :P I want to get Lilo and Stitch the tv series on dvd but I dont know if it is out on dvd lol

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I like all the other cousins but there aint many pins with his cousins on them except for angel and reuben, there is a few others which I want but I cant see them on ebay at the moment lol

I would like to get them on DVD as I dont have them just yet lol which is kinda shocking but just never got around to buying the dvds :P I want to get Lilo and Stitch the tv series on dvd but I dont know if it is out on dvd lol

I don't think it is out on dvd yet, I didn't really like the tv series. I have quite a lot of stitch merchandise which you can see in the merchandise thread somewhere hehe sorry I don't know the page lol. I wish there was more lilo things too :D .
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw cool, I traded with the pin board whne I was there it was at the pin shop in hollywood bolevard in the studios, where was yours? I really love the pin it's great!:)

aww why do you think it is sickening?! Although I sometimes look at my pins an dthink of how much money I have spent and wonder should I have used my money more constructively lol

It was on our trip in March/April and it was outside Haringtons and I was so excited lol

It really is sickening, on the way back from the disney store Chris counted the the number of pins in our pin bag alone and it came to 251, working on an average of £5 a pin its, well OUCH! alot of money, and alot of them cost more like £10 :shock:  and then we have the ones on my cork board, another box, and our box of UK duplicates (we must have at least another 100 in there all LE) but at least we know that if we ever do need to sell them we could probably get at least £2 per pin. They are an investment (thats how I justify it anyway :lol: )