Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hahaha well it didnt cost me much so its all good  :mrgreen: and Im very sneaky  :-"

So all is good, I hope elaine dont think anything of it lol just I got to know you more in a way.

Masamune

:P Elaine is lovely, so I'm sure she wouldn't think anything of it. We're of a similiar age, so it's obvious that we would end up being slightly closer friends I think. :D Besides, Elaine has Scott as her main pin buddy.

Stitch2814

oooh I know she i lovely just dont want her to think anything of it lol but its cool she will get a free pin out of my traders when Im home but dont mention it to her hahaha

Masamune

:P I won't be seeing her again now until you get back anyway, when we all meet up for food, drinks and pin trading!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :P I won't be seeing her again now until you get back anyway, when we all meet up for food, drinks and pin trading!

hahahaha has that been sorted out yet as I know we are going to do it but Ive heard nothing if its going to be on the next pin release, not the next one the one after (as Im not back for the next one) or is it going to be on a random day in the week??

I dont think it owuld be hard to organise us propably going to hard rock cafe for food and pin trading as there not that many of us to begin with hahahaha.

Disneydavid

Limited Edition - Just 600 peaces... now 599 :P!

I wanna get more saterday ;)!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Stitch2814

me like the stitch pins  :mrgreen:

Disneydavid

Quote from: "Stitch2814"me like the stitch pins  :mrgreen:
Me 2 !

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Masamune

@ Danny - :o Nothing has been arranged just yet, but like you say, I'm sure it'll be easy enough to sort out.

@ David - :) Wow, that Mickey one is amazing!

Masamune

:lol: And finally, here it is. My collection in its entirety! The only pins not picture are the Jack set (from the website), the Fantasia set (which I've already shown off) and the Charity pin. Enjoy! All images are 800x, so they should be fine.

First we have my corkboard! On here are all my Cheshire pins, my fave Villain pins, my Jessica pins, my jumbo pins, and all my other fave pins, most of which are 3D in some way, so wouldn't fit into any of the frames.

Next is my 4 frames. These frames contain other fave pins that are all flat. The frames need updating really, as I have since gotten nicer pins that could go in the frames and others could go in the book.

Lastly, these are the pages in my pin book. These are basically the rest of my collection. Either they wouldn't fit on the board, or they weren't nice enough to go in a frame, or I haven't been bothered to frame them just yet. :P This is where everything goes that basically can't be put on the corkboard at the time.

And that's it. ^^; God it took ages for me to get round to taking these pics. Oh, and the reason why some of the pics look slanted/at odd angles, it's so the flash wouldn't reflect on any of the pins too much. :)

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay WOW! :D  ur collection is great sum really unusual pins among them and sum i would like...Jessica as Hook is well nice and would be nice addition to my Peter Pan theme mmm i think i have another pin i really want!

Masamune

Thanks Sam! :) Jessica as Hook is awesome, but I think I'll always like her best as the Queen of Hearts. :P I need to get her dressed as Alice, but that one is very rare indeed.

Stitch2814

:shock:

Finally get to see your collection and you didnt disappoint  :mrgreen:

Awesome collection lindsay I must say  =D>

and I got another UP pin aswell, the movie release one (the one scott had) this time I didnt buy it lol

Masamune

:D Thanks! :P And congrats on yet another Up pin!

Stitch2814

And it is the last pin I will be recieving as I think my relationship is going to end today as I snooped and read something I shouldnt of this morning and it doesnt boude well for the future so I think if it ends then I wont be going to disneyland in April which is a shame but I can save and go for my birthday for halloween :)

I think the only thing keeping me going is pins as they always make me smile and since Ive been crying for the past 2 hours then I really wish a pin comes today to cheer me up...