Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:( OMG, I'm sorry to hear that Danny. *Hugs* If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a PM.

Belle's World

Masamune your pins are amazing, how long have you been collecting? Loving the cat pins.

Danny i hope you are ok and that things work out.

Ro

Stitch2814

awww thanks guys well girls, im ok now I guess stopped crying about 1pm lol so about 5 hours of it Im not feeling that great as it gave me a headache LOL

Masamune

@ Belle - :) I've been collecting since April 2005, so just over 4 years. :P Cheshire Cat is my main collection.

@ Danny - :( *Hugs* Didn't get anything in the post to cheer you up then?

Stitch2814

nope nothing in the post today to cheer me up, I talked to  my friend on msn for an hour gave me a break from the tears but then they came back LOL

Aveen2008

Lindsay: your collection is amazing, I love the lion king pin of mufsas, sarabi and simba with the tree and the simba symbol. I have seen it before..it is a normal size pin or a jumbo?

Danny: i'm sorry to hear about the relationship *huge huge hugs*

3 pins came in the post today ill post them later!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

These pins arrived today....

The rescuers one has meaning for me. At the pin trading night I went to in DLRP in September, the second person I went to had this pin. I loved it instantly and offered her any of my pins for it and she said no. This was the first no of many that night :roll: . This is the only pin that I can actually remember from all the ones I got turned down on so when I seen it I knew I had to buy it.....a way of me getting back at all the pin traders who said no in the nasty way they did!

Don't get me know I think people are fully entitled to say no but it's the way they went about it that I found kind of upsetting that night. But yayy I got the pin!

The other 2 pins are from the Hommage O walt disney collection from DLRP which I collect since my last trip to DLP where I got a few. Sadly the silly sympony pin isn't on its original card though but I knew that already lol

:D

This pin arrived Yesterday also...

(image from pinpics.com)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

*Hugs Danny some more* :)

@ Aveen - It's bigger than the average pin, but not quite a jumbo. :o It's pretty special because each pin was personally signed by the artist who designed it at an event where it was released. I can't remember who I traded it off. It was either someone at the WDW pin trading night, or some at DLRP. :lol: I know that doesn't narrow it down much, but ah well.

:D I absolutely love that Rescuers pin and the Tink pin! How much did they cost?

Aveen2008

The tink/walt one cost me about $17 or $18 including postage

The rescuers one only cost about $12 including postage, although I also got the walt pins in the same photo from the same seller too lol

:D

I noticed it said the lion king pins were signed. I found a seller on pinpics who has  it as a trader pin and I noticed she seems to want a lot of the DLRP pin trading pins so like I would trade my extra baloo for it if she was willing to trade. There's only 1 on ebay and I noticed today the seller says he will not post to europe anyway :roll:  lol typical!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Bargain! :) I'm glad you were able to get it after missing out at the PTN. The PTN pins are really rare/sought after, so maybe she would trade! I've had the Lion King pin for quite a while now (I think I probably did get it at DLRP), so I don't know how rare or not rare it is.

Aveen2008

Hey guys, I didn't want to start another topic for this so thought this maybe the most appropriate topic to put it in.

Is anyone interested in buying any of these pins from me? Please leave a message saying yes or no thanks guys. I'll highlight the sold ones in red.

postage is £1.90 to the uk and europe, 2.50 for usa- anywhere else please PM me.

Pin 73090:  DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Baloo £16 (brand new on card)  

Pin 72027:  Disney Store Europe - Mary Poppins 45th Anniversary £6 Brand new on card  

Pin 70554:  Disney Store Europe - The Lion King 15th Anniversary £7 Brand new on card  

Pin 61958:  Friendship Day 2008 - Chip and Dale £5 not on original card  -SOLD

Pin 70496:  Disney Store Europe - Donald Duck 75 Years Anniversay £7 (Brand new on card)  

Pin 61754:  DLR - Pin Trading Nights Collection 2008 - I Brake For Pins (Cars) £7 SOLD  

Pin 61761:  DLR - Year of a Million Dreams 2008 Collection - Goofy £3 (Brand new on card!)  -SOLD

Pin 65929:  DLR - Pin Trading Nights Collection 2008 - Hunting for Pins (Mickey Mouse) (new on card) £6 - SOLD

Pin 57049:  DLR - Pin Trading Nights Collection 2007 - Pin Trading Divas (Daisy & Minnie) £6 (new on card)  

Pin 15665:  Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Sally) Dangle £6 (on card)  

NBC pin set LE200
 Pin 73979:  Disney Store Europe - Nightmare Before Christmas Set £20  

Pin 72920:  Disney Store Europe - Disney/Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Grape Soda Bottle Cap £30 new on card!  

Pin 58701:  DCL - Mini Pin Boxed Set - Cutie Dale Only £2 (not on card)  

Pin 57468:  Disney Store - Goofy Stepping Through Wreath £3 (not on card)  

Pin 12451:  12 Months of Magic - Hawaiian Holiday £3 (not on card)  

Pin 45212:  Friends Are Forever Starter Set (Mickey Mouse & Goofy Pin Only) £3 (not on card)  

Pin 58649:  Where Dreams Come True - Mystery Pin Collection (Kermit & Miss Piggy Only) £3 (not on card)  -SOLD

Pin 58887:  High School Musical 4-Pin Set (Booster Collection) Troy Only £4 (not on card)  

Pin 67009:  Celebrate Everyday Ear Hat Collection - Mickey Mouse £3 (not on card) -SOLD

Pin 72821:  Disney Store Europe - Film Series - The Band Concert £5

Pin 67831: Disney Store Europe - Valentine's Day 2009 - Lady and The Tramp £5 on card

Thanks, please let me know asap

Aveen xxxx :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Hey Aveen, just checked this thread and I saw your offers. I would be interested in the chip and Dale friendship day pin,hunting for pins pin and the year of a million dreams pin. You don't have any stitch pins to sell, do you? As Stitch is my FAVOURITE character, I'm trying to get a hold of loads of Stitch pin.Also how much are you wanting for postage? Looking forward to your reply, Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey Aveen, just checked this thread and I saw your offers. I would be interested in the chip and Dale friendship day pin,hunting for pins pin and the year of a million dreams pin. You don't have any stitch pins to sell, do you? As Stitch is my FAVOURITE character, I'm trying to get a hold of loads of Stitch pin.Also how much are you wanting for postage? Looking forward to your reply, Sean

thanks I have PM'd you back!

Welsheeyore- you have a PM too hehe :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hey Aveen the only one there I would really want is the Sally pin :) Id say the grape soda pin but cant afford that lol and would only be buying it for trade anyway so Im gonna pass on that one lol Id list that one on ebay if I was you :) I wouldnt be able to get it just yet so if you dont mind waiting for it then that would be awesome.

@dlrpmad -  if aveen had any stitch pins they would be reserved for me (well I hope they would lol) but shame there is not any there hahaha

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey Aveen the only one there I would really want is the Sally pin :) Id say the grape soda pin but cant afford that lol and would only be buying it for trade anyway so Im gonna pass on that one lol Id list that one on ebay if I was you :) I wouldnt be able to get it just yet so if you dont mind waiting for it then that would be awesome.

@dlrpmad -  if aveen had any stitch pins they would be reserved for me (well I hope they would lol) but shame there is not any there hahaha

lol everyone wants stitch hehehe! pity im a fan too really. lol do you want the sally one or are you still thinking about it? PM me :) x

im just doing first come first severe with all these pins if thats ok. I know the grape soda is a very wanted pin thats why i have the high price cus i actually got £40 for the last one. I was gonna use it to trade but theres something after christmas thats I am trying to save for. :)
Luv Aveen xoxo