Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Here is my UP board all finished and up to date :)

bensmum

Brilliant :thumbs:  , I see you still have some space left for new releases :lol:

Stitch2814

hahaha I do have some space left but dont jinx me for any new releases XD I need a break LOL

dlrpmad

Looks amazing danny!! Now time for you to focus on Stitch pins lol!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Here are my latest pins:

I traded lady core for the Belle stamp, Agent P for Stitch as the Emperor (this now completes my set of 10 Star Wars Disney Charcters) Agent P for LE Belle with flowers, Agent P for Beauty and the Beast Dancing 3D on rose background and Agent P for multi trade swap of Cogsworth and Lumiere and Cogsworth.

The next picture is my recent bought additions:

A couple of them have been in my trader pile for a while but just decided to keep them

Ro

disneyrules

I love all your pins belles world :)
Especially the beauty and the beast ones, they look great :thumbs:
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

simonandwendy626

Aloha :stitch:

Love the Stitch sat in the directors chair Ro. So cute!!!!

Can't wait to post photos of my new pins on here. We are going to have a bash at it later so be prepared for photostorm!!!!! :lol:

Wendy

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"LOVE the 100 years pin can you buy it at all? I would love to add it to my collection.  Oh and I'd be interested in trading for the Mickey name tag I've got the other 4

Its on ebay! that's where i bought mine, it was originally from the japan disney store. The person who i bought it off had 3 more :)
hmmm i wanted to trade the set :/ i may be able to get hold of another mickey name tag as my local store seems to still have them  :thumbs:

Terkina

I love the "Nightmare before Christmas shoepin".  I would love to get one  :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"hi
and lastly I have this complete set of cm DS name tags to trade, if anyone is interested?

:D :minnie:

gah! i cant believe i am just finding this thread now, i soooooo want those pins they are amazing =] dont think i have any worth trading for them though... ah well =] im gonna set up my account on pin pics...
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

dlrpmad

i thought id share my first homemade framed pin collection!!!

Sorry for the crappy quality, its with my 2mp phone camera
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Here are my latest purchases:

Oxford Street hadn't even got Saturdays releases from out the back yet so they can't have done much trade over the weekend. There seems to be plenty of the Sword Series left everywhere you go, i think maybe the LE was too high for the demand.

Ro

Stitch2814

the oliver and company pins looks nice.

I think the sword series is too high for a LE..I find the LE's are to high as the Stitch Pirate pin looked to be popular and is an LE 1500.

We should be getting LE500 and lower by now that are available in store or something.

Martin B

Purchased the Oliver and Co one in Chester. A really nice pin and a lower edition size than we have been used to previously!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Masamune

:) That Oliver pin is lovely in person.