Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Just a pin thats in the US at the moment 11 days till I have it in person, cant wait :)

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Just a pin thats in the US at the moment 11 days till I have it in person, cant wait :)

OMG that pin is sooo cute!!!!!!
I must get me one of those......

Wendy

bensmum

I don't do Stitch pins but I love it :lol:

Stitch2814

I cant wait to get it in hand, it will be my first stitch Jumbo pin and I wanted it as soon as I saw it on dizpins sneak peek section XD

Eager_Eyes

I think a limited release means that the pin is only there for a certain amount of time like for a special event or season i.e. christmas.  Its not a limited edition they could sell a large quanity during the time but conversely some of them could have smaller edition sizes then LE's but you don't know for sure.  Until we know how popular they are.

I also think that the jumbo stitch is cool looking.  I've been organising my pins today, I managed to collect 44 of the 2010 wdw  hidden mickey's so far...

Stitch2814

thought I show this one as its the only UP pin I have not got yet but Michael has it with him in New York so 10 days till I have it to complete my UP pin collection (well waiting on the 6pin set aswell)

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"I think a limited release means that the pin is only there for a certain amount of time like for a special event or season i.e. christmas.  Its not a limited edition they could sell a large quanity during the time but conversely some of them could have smaller edition sizes then LE's but you don't know for sure.  Until we know how popular they are.

I also think that the jumbo stitch is cool looking.  I've been organising my pins today, I managed to collect 44 of the 2010 wdw  hidden mickey's so far...

ahhh right in understand :D
I have quite a few 2010 wdw hidden mickeys, the'yre basically all for tradeing with cm in dlrp! :D
And the Paris Disney Store ;)

Stitch2814

i saw over on dizpins that they dont trade in the Paris disney store..could be wrong.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Stitch2814"i saw over on dizpins that they dont trade in the Paris disney store..could be wrong.

Awh no! really? I'm gonna hve to investigate this! how silly seen as they do it in our oxford store, same kind of thing really!  :evil:

Stitch2814

Here are a few recent trades Ive made..took a few off my wants list and Im chuffed to get the stitch with balloons as it ties my stitch and UP pin collection together :)

Eager_Eyes

I love the 'no more caffeine for you' pin.  I think its cool.  I've not bought one single pin since I came home from Florida. That is nearly a month without a purchase I think I'm on the road to recovery - or still broke!

disneyrules

I love the no caffeine for you pin stitch 2184 :thumbs:
All of them look great though :D
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

dlrpmad

haha i have a DLRP tshirt with the pin on the right on it! its an amazing tshirt!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi
my new pins, bad photos though :/
to celebrate a 100 years

spinner pin...

and 2010 dlrp pin, was going to buy it when i go, but got it off ebay for half the price :D

and lastly I have this complete set of cm DS name tags to trade, if anyone is interested?

:D :minnie:

Eager_Eyes

LOVE the 100 years pin can you buy it at all? I would love to add it to my collection.  Oh and I'd be interested in trading for the Mickey name tag I've got the other 4