Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

I've just got home from Florida today, had a fantastic time pin trading while I was out there.  Got all of the colourful mickey HM's and the Figment HM's and one of my fave traders was pin pics no 74339.  When I've unpacked I'll post some photos of my new pins :)  safe to say my collection has grown, just a bit!!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"I've just got home from Florida today, had a fantastic time pin trading while I was out there.  Got all of the colourful mickey HM's and the Figment HM's and one of my fave traders was pin pics no 74339.  When I've unpacked I'll post some photos of my new pins :)  safe to say my collection has grown, just a bit!!!

aww brilliant!! cant wait to see your pins!! You should do a trip report, including photos!  ;)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

Thanks, I'm going to look through my photos tonight, I might write a trip report as well.  OT: The wizarding world of harry potter is incredible!!! I went on foribben journey 3 times the ride does not disapoint!

Dorsetcandy

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"I've just got home from Florida today, had a fantastic time pin trading while I was out there.  Got all of the colourful mickey HM's and the Figment HM's and one of my fave traders was pin pics no 74339.  When I've unpacked I'll post some photos of my new pins :)  safe to say my collection has grown, just a bit!!!
Welcome home!Look forward to seeing some pics i still have to post mine from Paris too  :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"Thanks, I'm going to look through my photos tonight, I might write a trip report as well.  OT: The wizarding world of harry potter is incredible!!! I went on foribben journey 3 times the ride does not disapoint!

omg you soo have to tell us all about that because it looks so amazing!!! :o
Luv Aveen xoxo

fly_with_me_dumbo

my newest edition :)
<br>

Eager_Eyes

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"Thanks, I'm going to look through my photos tonight, I might write a trip report as well.  OT: The wizarding world of harry potter is incredible!!! I went on foribben journey 3 times the ride does not disapoint!

omg you soo have to tell us all about that because it looks so amazing!!! :o

OT:  it was amazing, the village is so well themed the merch is cool and the staff are all in character.  Butter beer is yummy and FJ ride well its a bit like a cross between a sort of simulator ride and a coaster its just soo coool.  you get chased by a dragon, meet some giant spiders and thrashed about by the womping willow!

fly_with_me_dumbo

my collection is fairly new, and starting to build up
this is mine:

And these are the ones i have to trade, the four on the bottom left of the lanyard are my le ones to trade.

I have a few limited release and first release, are they good or not?

Eager_Eyes

First Release is just the inital run of a new open edition pin.  Sometimes they can become slightly more desirable...

You did well with your pins you have a couple of the new Hidden Mickey pins that I didn't manage to get on my recent trip to WDW.  I think its a good excuse to go back!!!

Belle's World

Hi All,

Here are my latest pins:

I traded the UK Simba pin for Stitch as Yoda, Lady pin for Belle with Free D rose, Lady and Simba in Multi-trade for Marie and As long as theres Christmas pins. The bottom 2 were presents from my husband!

We are going on holiday to Yorkshire tomorrow so that means a trip to both leeds and Sheffield Disney stores. I'm hoping to do some good trading plus pick up the Plute LE pin that was a surprise release a couple of weeks ago and the Agent P pin.

I'll show pictures on my return!

Ro

Stitch2814

nice pins Ro :) Im liking the stitch Yoda pin

bensmum

I'm liking the fact that you'll get to go to Disney stores when on holiday with your husband.

fly_with_me_dumbo

and what about limited release are they good or not? doesnt it make it a limited edition? confusing! :s

Stitch2814

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"and what about limited release are they good or not? doesnt it make it a limited edition? confusing! :s

I dont know if this is correct but I think with limited release they are not classed as limited edition as there is no edition size on the back of the pin as well as you dont know how many of the imited release pins disney made..but when it comes to limited edtion they have the Edition size on the back on the pin to say how many of them there are.

Thats my take on it it anyway. Could be wrong XD

fly_with_me_dumbo

Thats what I thought, but i really dont see the point in Limited Release  :/