Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D Those Up pins are even more amazing in person.

Belle's World

Hi All,

Been doing lots of trades via pinpics recently. Here are the most recent 3:

I swapped Hans Solo Donald for Core Tinker Bell UK pin, Donald as Darth Maul for Genie Tourist core UK pin and Goofy Chewbacca for core Dory UK pin, all of which i had traded for on in store lanyards. My Mum went to Romford this week and traded for the Belle pin for me. I have 2 more trades on their way from America they are both Beauty and the Beast and LE and i can't wait for them to arrive, i will post pictures when they do.

Anyone else notice post from America is atking longer the last couple of weeks i check post marks when they do arrive and they have been in the post for about 2 weeks instead of the normal week and a day. They are still getting theirs on time so i'm guessing it is something to do with customs.

Ro

Aveen2008

Once.upon.a.dream - That is the best pin board I have seen - I personally love it, it's really colourful, creative and different! I think it's great, go you!! =D>  =D>  =D>

Danny - is your UP collection up to date?? :o  :shock:  Did you get the Dug pin you needed?!! :D  :D  :D  [-o<  I love your frames they are class!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Aveen, I am indeed up to date :) the picture in my post of the Dug pin is the one I needed hehe and I am now on to tracking down the 12 DA LE500 Stitch Zodiac Pins haha

bensmum

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Aveen, I am indeed up to date :) the picture in my post of the Dug pin is the one I needed hehe and I am now on to tracking down the 12 DA LE500 Stitch Zodiac Pins haha

I remember you had totalled up what your UP collection had cost at one point, have you totalled it now it s complete?
They are wot it though, god luck with the next quest, Lynne =D>  =D>

Stitch2814

I havent totalled it up no as list is back in Ireland lol but Im sure its about $1200 for all the UP pins...eeeek!!!

bensmum

you have just made my day Danny, :thumbs:  I now feel better about my weekend of splurging on pins. Thanks :lol:

Eager_Eyes

My splurging has yet to come - I've been SO good I've impressed myself I've not bought a single pin for the best part of a month  :D It will all be worth it though in a few weeks when I'm in Florida I'd much rather have some star wars wkend pins, and the TS3 release ones then the current UK offerings  - soooo can't wait for my trip  8)

Spent the best part of today organising my pins to trade got some nice pins for the lanyard and keeping a UK Grape Soda for the PTN - not sure if I should set up a pre-trade for this on dizpins or not...

Stitch2814

hahaha least my spending can finally stop for a while as Im actually getting trader pins now lol wasnt able to do that with me getting UP pins :P

I can rest easy for another month since the PTN pin isnt Up related and not upcoming UP pins as of yet so only time will tell (hoping I get a bit of a break)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "bensmum"you have just made my day Danny, :thumbs:  I now feel better about my weekend of splurging on pins. Thanks :lol:

I can tell you that you should feel very good about your weekend splurge on pins, no need to feel guilty at all, ur helping a poor lil irish girl ;) hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

bensmum

Its a win-win Aveen, :lol: I do sometimes wish I had never discovered pins though I am becoming obsessed  :roll:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "bensmum"Its a win-win Aveen, :lol: I do sometimes wish I had never discovered pins though I am becoming obsessed  :roll:

I know that feeling hehe! before I started selling i have over 500!  :shock:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Im dreading the point when I have that amount of pins in my collection :P I think Im glad I havent spread out into different areas lol

Eager_Eyes

I gave up counting my pins a while ago...one day I might for fun.

dlrpmad

I dont have that many pins so its easier to count them!!! lol :P
101% Stitch LOVING!!