Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Awesome Pin!!   8)
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Stitch2814

Thanks Martin :) it was one of my HG St paddy Pins so really happy I was able to make the trade :)

Martin B

Even better then!

A friend of mine collects Stich pins and he is extremly jealous!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Stitch2814

hehe is your friend on here??? would like to see his collection as well as yours :P

Martin B

On pin pics my username is Marton2.

I think his is lotsoSTITCHpins. He doesn't have as many pins as me as he rarely purchases anything other than stitch.

Martin

Belle's World

Hi All,

Here are my latest pins:

Ro

simonandwendy626

Cute Figaro pin Ro :thumbs:

Stitch2814

hey everyone my updated st paddy stitch collection and Zodiac Stitch pin.

Belle's World

Hi All,

Well i got back from a fantastic trip to DLRP on Saturday night. Did so much pin trading and bought some fantastic pins. The pin trading board was out every day we were there except the first night as they were still sorting out from the pin trading day on the Saturday. The first night we saw it there were no LE pins, all the other nights there were about 12 LE pins and the rest were core. All nights aprt from the first the Jessica Rabbit Super Trader was manning the board and he was getting quite strict with some people refusing trades etc mainly only on LE stock and he did point to the rules to one French lady who was arguing about a trade he refused.

Here are my cat pins:

Four of these i traded with a French trader who had set up shop on Friday in the Plaza Gardens outside seating. A couple of them are duplicates of pins i already have so will be up for trade when i get everything sorted.

Here are my Belle pins:

I traded the UK LE Pinocchio pin for the Belle with Beast pin, it is 1/250 and came from the other French trader from Plaza Gardens.

Here is Jack:

Star Wars (again a couple are for trade):

Halloween:

Attractions:

Pin trading pins:

LE from the pin board:

Muppets:

Hidden Mickeys:

Stitch:(Captain Jack traded with Sean)

UK pins i thought would be good traders:

Here are the pins i bought:

Aristocats traded with Sean

Saving the best to last:

Traded over 100 pins as i also got a few for my DH. Met Sean 3 times including with him dressed as Stitch. Had a fantastic time and i will post pictures of my other purchases anda  trip report but it will probably have to wait until the weekend.

Ro

Masamune

:D You got a fantastic haul there Ro I must say. Many congrats! And it sounds like you were super lucky with the boards being out almost every day. I love the pin of Marie in a chair and the pin of Belle and Beast. That pin is based a stunning stained glass floor to get to see in the video game Kingdom Hearts.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Emblem.jpg

:) Isn't the Jessica Rabbit guy lovely? He's one of my fave DLRP Cast Members!

norhel

And here is my collection from my trip to Disney World:

And these two pictures aren't that great, but you get the idea.

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Aveen2008

Great pins Norhel! I love the book you have them in  :thumbs:

Heres my latest editions...

A pin file I bought on ebay, cost quite a bit but I would rather a file than a bag

A few princess pins, im not hugely into the princesses but i like ariel and belle, LE 15th anniversary pocahontas pin and I think the happy thanksgiving pocahontas is a cast pin cant remember but was happy to get it for my pocahontas collection lol and then violet from the incredibles, if anyone has the mrs incredible from that series I want it lol!

pins for my lion king collection and mulan collection and a little random walt pin hehe..

stitch on dumbo LE because i luv the dumbo attraction, its just such a disney parks classic, its a slider type pin, dumbo goes up and down hehe..

and a princess lanyard medal, just really liked this, esp as it features tiana, its a spinner medalion, aurora, sleeping beauty and snow white are on the other side of it. its pretty heavy for putting on a lanyard lol..

and last but not least a lil stitch good pin.

I think I bought a few others the last month or two but i am too lazy to go and look hehe! enjoy
Luv Aveen xoxo

Martin B

Hi Aveen!

I really want to see your new pins, but it say's you've deleted the pictures from your account!  :(

Hope to see them soon,,

Martin :thumbs:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Martin  B"Hi Aveen!

I really want to see your new pins, but it say's you've deleted the pictures from your account!  :(

Hope to see them soon,,

Martin :thumbs:

Hey Martin, hopefully thats them working now, not sure why it said they were deleted when they werent lol :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Quote from: "Masamune" :D You got a fantastic haul there Ro I must say. Many congrats! And it sounds like you were super lucky with the boards being out almost every day. I love the pin of Marie in a chair and the pin of Belle and Beast. That pin is based a stunning stained glass floor to get to see in the video game Kingdom Hearts.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Emblem.jpg

:) Isn't the Jessica Rabbit guy lovely? He's one of my fave DLRP Cast Members!

Thanks!
Jessica Rabbit guy seemed a little moody the first couple of nights but was much more friendly after that! There was a lovely CM in Harringtons who got to recognise us and said hello everyday, she's the one who found out when the pin board would be out.

Ro