Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hahaha Im the same sean :P not that many so can keep a record :P having pinpics helps greatly in keeping track of actual amount of pins I do have I think its 120=125 Im unsure lol

disneyrules

Yesterday i got two more disney pins form disney store.
One was a core edition pin of mickey mouse
The other was a limited edition pin of donald duck with chip and dale called the peanut thiefs.

I have also orded a genie tourist pin and a bugs life pin.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

dlrpmad

I have around 85 and most of them are trades, including 35 stitch!!! Yey need more stitch pins!!!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

I currently have 575 pins listed on PinPics. I reckon when I get my pins out of storage I'll end up taking a bunch of them off my Owns list and placing them on my Trades list.

Belle's World

Hi All,

My latest trade via pinpics:

I traded it for the core Belle and castle UK pin!

Here is my first framed set:

I'm going to London next week so hopefully i'll get to do loads of great trades and i'm still waiting for A le Beauty and the Beast pin i traded for through pinpics!

Ro

Stitch2814

im liking the beauty and the beast pin Ro its very nice. Nice frame as well :) I hadnt seen an actual picture of the goof troop or chip and dale pins so thanks for showing them as well

Aveen2008

Brilliant frame Ro!  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  Love the background too!

The beauty and the beast pin is so pretty as well - great trading! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Hi All,

Here is my latest pinpics trade. I traded it for the Core belle uk pin. It is LE1000 and quite unusual.

I also got these from a colleague of my husbands she went to a new Disney shop in Italy. Unfortunately they didn't sell pins but she got me these instead:

Ro

disneyrules

I really like your new beauty and the beast belle pin belles world, the badges also look really nice.
I got a new baloo core edition pin from the disney store today it looks great !
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

(Same post as in "Your Disney Merchandise Collection")

I finally got the time to finish my "presentation" of my many Disney Pins - I'll let the pictures do the talking:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

disneyrules

You have a great collection forza-united all the pins look great and the photo frames they have been put in.
I love your brother bear statue it looks really nice
[/size]

Aveen2008

Hey guys

Ro: really like the barber shop beauty and the beast pin, I have been close to buying it a few times because as you said it's unusual :) your badges from italy are lovely too:) great for decorating plain bags and things I always think hehe!

Nicolai - love the deep frames you use to display your pins they look great! I remember seeing your brother bear wdcc a while back and loving it!! Thanks for sharing!

Drum Roll*******................. the first pin I have bought in ages..seen it and thought it was so very fitting as I sold so many of my pins to fund my new car, so I have it displayed on my sunvisor in my car now.........

I have to say I love it!! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

ooh very nice pin Aveen, sparkly and glitter always go down well with me hahaha.

Glad to see you back on lol gets you off the streets scaring the people in your new car XD (jokes)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"ooh very nice pin Aveen, sparkly and glitter always go down well with me hahaha.

Glad to see you back on lol gets you off the streets scaring the people in your new car XD (jokes)

lmao thanks Danny hehe! I still won't be able to go mad into buying pins again but it was nice to buy one and I really like it.
Hoping to go to dlrp in October but not sure if I can afford it!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha least you have something to keep the money away from pins lol but least you havent stopped all together :)

We are hoping to get ours booked today, going in january since its alot cheaper than in Feb. Fingers crossed anyway as will be ringing about 6.30pm