Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:) I like the Cheshire pin you got Ro.

Aveen2008

Love the pins Ro! Esp the Beauty and the Beast ones, they are great! I have that Simba one too its from DLP :thumbs:

Snow_white_girl : the full set of dwarfs are really cute! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

tubbsy

I thought it was about time that I posted a few photos of my little collection,
Stephs lanyard

Robs lanyard

A bit eclectic. If we like a set or an individual pin we get them.
Robs into Stitch at the mo and Steph into the princesses. We'll sort their lanyards out for August and they'll just take pins they want to trade leaving special ones at home
(Apololgies for the size of Stephs lanyard-resized it on photobucket but wont shrink on here... :?  )

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Aveen2008

Thanks for posting the pictures! i love seeing other people's pins!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Same!! Pics are a bit small though!! I have updated my DLRP lanyard with pins that i have only bought from there or traded from my sis, cause she knows i want them and im more of a serious pin trader than what she is!!! So here we go!!

Here is also my sisters pin board!

I will be getting news pins VERY soon, as its my Birthday in 11 days  :D/
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

@tubbsy - great pins you have there and Rob collects stitch..he has good taste hahaha

@ sean - nice pisn there sean :) and your sisters collection has grown a bit since last time.

It arrived today and Im so happy with the pin and just means Im waiting on 2 pins to arrive (fingers crossed before friday) then I will have all UP pins in hand bar the one in the US..so close yet so far lol

simonandwendy626

Hi stitch2814,

Was curious about your collection. I collect Stitch and Tink. Are your pns on Pin pics?

Wendy

Stitch2814

My pins are on pinpics, if you want to look at my pins my name is Ninty. :)

Snow_White_Girl

A couple more today, though nothing exciting - just the Dopey core pin and Pinocchio Celebration Edition pin from the Disney Store. Which brings me to a grand total of 35 pins so far, think my cork board is now worth £120+!!!!  :shock:

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"A couple more today, though nothing exciting - just the Dopey core pin and Pinocchio Celebration Edition pin from the Disney Store. Which brings me to a grand total of 35 pins so far, think my cork board is now worth £120+!!!!  :shock:

That's great hun :D ! Unfortunately as I have recently learned it's hard to get the money back on them, to the same extent they are worth anyway. Most of the time we have to to sell them lower lol :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Lol I'd never sell any of the ones I have, I have one trader (which is the Bashful out of the dwarfs set, as I bought it without realising my bf had got me the full set lol!) and that's it! I was gonna buy one of the grab bags off eBay as a quick way of getting some traders but I'm so nervous of getting pins that aren't genuine that I haven't taken the plunge yet!... They do seem to sell for so much less than they're worth, my dwarf pins were £16 for the 7 and they must have surely been worth so much more when they first came out (not that I mind if I'm getting the benefits lol!! ;))

I think I need a pin bag next, my board seems to be getting rather full! :?

@dlrpmad - Just been looking at the pics you posted. Where did your sister get the Slinky Dog pin from?? I think I need one lol! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Stitch2814

I think you can only get your money back from pins if they are rare or HTF pins and are still popular as some seem to sell for silly prices on dizpins.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I think you can only get your money back from pins if they are rare or HTF pins and are still popular as some seem to sell for silly prices on dizpins.

Well that's true if they are very rare, wanted and HTF then the may sell for more than they even cost but that's not the majority of pins unfortunately. I have listed low LE pins and had no buyers, even at low prices.

I contacted a few sellers on Dizpins and asked them for tips on selling and  most of them have said there has been a massive drop the past year in buyers than there used to be because of the recession and stuff and that they have had to lower prices.

However i think none of use really buy pins in order to sell them again anyway, we only sell when we really have to lol! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

its a shame I dont have the cash otherwise Id purchase pins from you Aveen as Im in need of traders at the moment but just dont have the funds myself hahaha

I can understand not many people wanting pins at the moment as Ive watched a few auctions I really wanted to bid on end with no bids (which I wish I bid on LOL) but I dont think its that as Ive been trying to sell my action figures and for the American traders they look at exchange rate which is bad for them at the moment or it was.

If you have some pins left to sell in September when we head to Belfast I might be able to take some off your hands then, might be to late etc etc but it would still help the cost of your car :)

Masamune

:D My framed set arrived! I can't believe this only cost me £44 in total. It's absolutely amazing! I've always loved it whenever I've gone to DLRP, but never admired it too much because I could never afford it. :P But now it is mine!