Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

good luck aveen on the month or two Aveen..lets see if you can beat my 3 weeks without buying pins hahaha

Lindsay cant wait to see a picture of it when you eventually get it :)

Masamune

:) I imagine that most people will have seen better pins than that one, but to me, there are no better pins. :D That pin is the greatest of all pins in my eyes. :lol: Lets just hope it looks as awesome in person as it does in the pic, since the PinPics pic is the only pic I've ever had to go off.

In other pin news, I bought my first framed pin set tonight!

It's brand new and with the P&P it was just £43. The American RRP is $125, and at DLRP I think this set is about 70-80 Euros. :P Just couldn't resist it at that price. And Gaston and Chernabog are in there, so at least it involves characters that I collect!

Aveen2008

aw wow that is an amazing set linds go you!

thanks danny, I think I will do ok with not buying pins! I have been selling loads of my pins lately...a car is more important right now ;)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) My latest pins.

The All Stars pin was bought off eBay for the bargain price of £2.70 (including P&P). :D The jumbo Cheshire was traded for the Disney Store UK Cinderella Transformation Spinner pin, which is one of the pins I got from the Mystery Bag at Milton Keynes. The 4 Core pins were traded for the Mickey and Minnie V-Day pin. :P I thought that was a fab trade, as 3 of the 4 pins were on my Wants list.

Stitch2814

more great pins you got there Lindsay, Im guessing the tod pin has another part to it?

Really like the Basil and Ratigan pin :)

And that frame set is beautiful! I was thinking of getting it as a trader as I saw it cheap on ebay bidding but decided against it in the end hahaha but I cant wait to see it

Masamune

:) Yup, the Tod pin goes with a Copper pin, which I already have. My fave out of those Core pins is the Shere Khan one. :D Gotta love that level of smugness in his expression. :lol: And yeah, that set was off eBay, so I guess you must've seen the same one. It'll be taking pride and place on my wall.

fly_with_me_dumbo

cant wait to get trading in the park in summer! very excited! I seem to have aless and less to trade as i keep trading them here!

simonandwendy626

Hi there,

We can be found under simonandwendy626 and are open to trading through pinpics and here :D

Wendy

daxyboy

hi wendy.
you have a number of uk pins that i need.i have sent you a private message.
My pinpics id is  daxsmith

thanks

Masamune

:) My latest pin arrived today! I bought it off Aveen. Thanks very much Aveen, it's lovely!

Aveen2008

aw im glad it got to you ok :) i'm glad I could find the original card for it too  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

I've received a few pins altely that i haven't posted:

On the top row  pins 2 3 and 4 were birthday presents from my husband a couple of weeks ago. The first pin and the simba pin were bought from ebay but had small parts missing and after a lengthy battle with the seller who was horrific ebay eventually refunded me themselfs. The bottom belle pin was a trade via pinpics for a DLRP glittery Cinderella pin that i got off a lanyard in store. The Core Uk Tinker bell pin was a birthday present from my sister and luckily i didn't already have it.

These pins arrived on wednesday as part of a job lot and i am very pleased with them.

Donna

Great pins Ro!!! especially the Belle one  :D

Snow_White_Girl

More presents from my other half!!!

They're part of the Diamond Collectors Edition of Snow White pins, LE 750. There's a Snow White pin that goes with them too but my poor bf couldn't find that one! He got all 7 on eBay for the bargain price of £16! I'm one very lucky lady :D

Oh I also have the Bashful pin in the set for trade if anyone's interested!

\":lamp:\"

Stitch2814

@Ro - Loving the pins you have gotten :)

congratz on getting all seven dwarfs snow_white_girl, fingers crossed you get the snow white one soon :)