Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P I meant you would give in to not wanting it, because you said you weren't gonna bother at first.

Got loads of lovely new pins from Mousemeets. Will post pics tomorrow!

Stitch2814

hahaha I know I wasnt as the price was $80 on ebay lol so thats what put me off :P not the pin lol its a great looking pin and glad I found it on sale on dizpins hehe.

Cant wait to see what you got Lindsay :)

Masamune

Sorry the pic isn't very clear. I usually take pin pics using my mum's camera phone, but it's been sent away for repairs, so I had to use my crappy camera phone. The three Cheshire pins, the Mufasa pin and the two Pluto pins are off my Wants list, so I did quite well to get those. The Cheshire name one is a scrapper, but I only traded a normal Core pin for it and I knew it was highly likely it was a scrapper, because it's LE 250. The Scoop and Friends pin I only traded because this lovely old man was wanting the Pooh Earth Day pin for his daughter and the rest are just Core pins that took my fancy.

:) It was such a nice event.

Stitch2814

great selection of pins there lindsay, I really like the cheshire hanging off the log :)

Shame I missed it but least I shall be over in november hehe

Aveen2008

Brilliant pins lindsay, luv them!! :)

what is mousemeets though? hehe :oops:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Mousemeets was a convention in manchester for all things disney.

Masamune

@ Danny - :P He swings from side to side!

@ Aveen - :D What Danny said. It's a fan-run Disney convention! There was Disney trivia, pin trading, Disney stalls, etc. :lol: In fact, I bought some gorgeous things off one of the stalls, I was just so excited about pins that I forgot to mention. I bought 3 Christmas tree decorations, a mug and a big LE lithograph with a white border. :) Perfect for putting pins on and framing!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Danny - :P He swings from side to side!

@ Aveen - :D What Danny said. It's a fan-run Disney convention! There was Disney trivia, pin trading, Disney stalls, etc. :lol: In fact, I bought some gorgeous things off one of the stalls, I was just so excited about pins that I forgot to mention. I bought 3 Christmas tree decorations, a mug and a big LE lithograph with a white border. :) Perfect for putting pins on and framing!

omg that sounds amazing!! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: I think I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven hehe. Is it on often of it is like a once a year thing? :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Once a year. They're already discussing what people want at Mousemeets 2011 and where they want it to be held. :lol: I want it in Manchester again, just so I don't have to spend money on train fare. :D I had a lovely time, and I'm sure you would've loved it Aveen. Hopefully you can come to the next one!

Stitch2814

I shall try anc come to the next one :) unless its in Feb then thats DLRP time for me hahaha but I will deffo make an effort to attend the next on.

My last two PT52 up pins arrived today, so my set is complete now hehe

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Once a year. They're already discussing what people want at Mousemeets 2011 and where they want it to be held. :lol: I want it in Manchester again, just so I don't have to spend money on train fare. :D I had a lovely time, and I'm sure you would've loved it Aveen. Hopefully you can come to the next one!

aw cool, I havent heard of it before but it sounds brilliant!! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

I would love to go to Mousemeets next time!!!! It would be a chance to meet you all, and in Emma's case meet again!!!!!!! But I would need LOADS of money to go, as would probably want loads of stuff lol! :D
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:) Recieved two new pins in the post yesterday. One's a jumbo Cheshire pin, and another is a pin with Gaston on it! I'll take a picture later on today, just incase I recieve the other pins I'm currently waiting on.

Also, some fantastic news! Someone on Dizpins was selling my number one Holy Grail for just $45! So needless to say, I'm purchasing it! As Danny will know, the last time that pin was on eBay it went for over £50. $45 works out at about £30, which truely is a bargain for this pin. It's LE of 100 and it was released over 6 years ago.

I haven't paid the person yet because they want to check first what the P&P will be. :D But they're definatly holding it for me, so it's as good as mine!

Stitch2814

Lindsay that is AWESOME news!! Im happy for you :)

Aveen2008

Yayy Linz that's great! I have always kept my eye out for that pin for you but it seems the other characters are for sale a lot more than the gaston on of the villantines pins, I have seen the jafar one a few times for sale. I am so glad you got it!! =D>  =D>  =D>  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

This pin arrived for me this morning, I bout it about 2 weeks ago, couldnt pass it up as it was Esmeralda...

that's the last pin i'll be getting for a month or two unless its a must.
 :)
Luv Aveen xoxo