Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

LOVE the last pin, as i do like lilo and stitch dressed up as different characters. What did you pay/trade for it as i may try and get it!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Hey sean i bought it on dizpins from a seller selling some of their own collection, it was only 10 euros with about 3 euro postage! I am the same I luv characters dressed up as other characters hehe! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Characters dressed as other characters is something I collect, so I'm in love with that last one.

Aveen2008

Hehe I think we all love characters dressed as other characters then hehehe!! :D/  :D/  :D/

altho danny you will have to have up characters dressed as lilo and stitch characters and vice versa lol hehe ;)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha I would so find it funny if I saw Stitch dressed as Kevin or russell as stitch :P

Im liking the last pin in your picture as well, as Ive been looking at getting the stitch pins that has him featured in other films but they are hard to get.

EDIT -

I have just pruchased the LE100 carl pin so I am now only 1 pin away from having them all :) Im so excited as Im almost complete hehehe but proving hard to get.

Masamune

:D I'm happy for you Danny. Show us again which one you're needing?

Stitch2814

thanks Lindsay :) cant believe it myself :P

Pinpics 70278

thats the last one im needing.

Masamune

:) I'll definatly be looking for it at Mousemeets today and tomorrow.

Stitch2814

thanks Lindsay, much appreciated hehe

Aveen2008

wow you're so close! I wonder if anyone else in the world has the complete set.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I wonder that to aveen lol Ive sent an email AGAIN! to the one trader who replies to see if they will part with the pin but they said no to selling it after asking how much Id offer (grrr) and so Ive said Im desperate so please just name their price lol

Ooh I saw a nice Ariel set on ebay but I wont post the link as youd be tempted to buy it lol its in a shell box as well :P Even Im tempted to have it has traders :P

just got an email from the person I ask here is the reply -

You need to realize who you are emailing Daniel! We had this discussion last week! I'm not trading or selling it to you!!!!

I think that is just totally unfair to disregard me as a trader and single me out and say I will never get the pin off them. Just not happy as I wouldnt of minded if it wasnt my last one as I would of let it go but because it is then its just not fair that the trader wont even consider my trade offer like they said they were looking not to sell but to get pins off there wants list which in turn I said I could do but resulted in the above answer I got.

Masamune

No one had Dug Danny. :) Although Lindsay Wyatt's other half did say that he would try and get it for you.

Now for the bad news... :( there's a new DSF Grape Soda pin. According to PinPics it was a surprise release this morning.

Stitch2814

thats awesome news Lindsay.

Hmmmm why is it I get so close and they bring out another UP pin, and it just had to be a DSF Grape Soda pin, luckily I have a trader who is willing to hold the pin for me for 2 weeks till I can pay him so all is still well in the world.

I wasnt going to bother with it at first but then though hmm is different to the other two so will go for it.

Masamune

Yar, apparently it has the safety pin on in. :P I knew you would give in. What's the point in being an Up completist if you're never gonna get any of the newer Up pins?

Stitch2814

How have I given in Lindsay :P Ive got the pin coming off a dizpins member (paid half now, will pay other half next week) as Im being quick on this pin as everyone knows how hard to get the previous DSF is to get lol

I wont give up on the UP pins its just I wish it didnt come out lol as I need a break from them lol its costing two much  :lol:

Heres hoping no new ones for a while  [-o<  [-o<  [-o<