Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

To get pins I need money, which I dont have!!!! My birthday is soon so i will get some pins then!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

These pins came in the post today...

The Tigger one is for my mum and i got the jack skellington one more for trading but i luv the rest esp the aristocats one!

I also got this from a pinpics trade...

it was the main PT52 pin I wanted so I am really pleased to get it! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Very nice pins aveen :) Im liking the stitch ones, I have the stitch with frog pin aswell and its soo cute XD

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Very nice pins aveen :) Im liking the stitch ones, I have the stitch with frog pin aswell and its soo cute XD

yeah it really is, I was gonna get it ages ago and then didnt lol! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha Ive been looking at the stitch with ball pin as well as it glow in the dark hehehe and plus looks great.

disneyrules

All those pins look really nice aveen!
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Masamune

:D I love the Jessica one and the Aristocats one.

Stitch2814

Probably getting fed up with me with all this posting lol but Ive just got these few pins on ebay so should be arriving next week or so (hopefully)

The carl one is in hand in america so have to wait till July to get it as michael picking it up when he goes to new york.

Masamune

o.o So does that mean you only need 1 now Danny?

Stitch2814

im in need of 4 :) might be 3 soon hehehe

Aveen2008

ooo your getting closer!!!! =D>  =D>  =D>  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  and broker hehe bless! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha indeed Im getting broker, Im only able to afford these as Im making my figurines and people want them lol but kind of running out of base figures to LOL.

Im getting closer and yet two of them wont prove a problem (LE100 Carl pin, and PT52 Dug) as they are on ebay hahaha just the other 2 that is proving the problem

The 2 that will prove difficult is 70345 - El Capitan Marquee Up pin, which is a DSF pin as well as it was out prior to the the other pins and to put insult to injury its LE150.. and its Trading -2 Wanting - 125
and the other one is 70278 DS.COM Dug pin and is LE250 and is trading -2 wanting - 97

So Im not liking those odds for me to trade them for pin for pin as Im probably going to have to offer multiple to get them :(

Stitch2814

ok, to save me editing the above post as I will get confused lol but I got an email from the trader who has PIN 70345 - El Capitan UP Marquee pin and they have agreed to sell me the pin :) will cost me quite a bit as its quite rare and glad I have a few figures that are selling so Im sorted but with that one basically in the bag Im 3 pins away so Im really happy.

Stitch2814

Hey everyone, its me with a new pin (yet again lol)

I waited to post as thought someone might of posted in here haha so Im not double posting, oh well. The UP house one is from the LE 100 set and thought I would try and take a better picture of the Stained Glass pin. Im still amazed at that pin and has to be one of the nicest UP pins there is :)

Donna

Love the new pins Danny =D>