Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

Here is my current collection:

Close ups of my newest pins:

Stitch2814

great collection there Ro,and I see your Belle/Beauty and the beast pins has gotten abit bigger from the last time I saw it :)

Belle's World

I try to mainly collect the Beauty and the Beast but other pins come along and catch my eye. I definately ahve an addiction!

Aveen2008

Thanks for showing us your collection Ro, I love looking at other peoples collections  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I like to see other peoples collections on here since I now dont get to see the people I used to back home so nice to see others once in a while other than my own LOL

I added all the prices of my UP pins (37 out of 39 pins) and it came to a grand total of $1040.15 (£676.41p) Im a tad shocked at the price of them all lol and to think Im missing 2 pins and to say if I then get the DMR or the costco ones then will be more but am I the only one who doesnt see them as actual proper trading pins??

Stitch2814

These pins arrived today :)

Dug personalized pin

Charles Muntz PT52 pin

Stitch Stained Glass pin

The stitch pin is as nice as the UP stained glass one, and Im tempted to get the others from the set lol

Also here is michaels frame of the pins he has

dlrpmad

love the stitch pin Danny, i really want it sooo much!!!!!! I cant believe you have spent THAT much on up pins and its only 37 of them!!!! thats what happens when you have expensive tastes!lol I also really like michaels frame, its really cool!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Great photos Danny! Luv the stitch pin it's a lot nicer in real life than the other pictures I have seen of it! :D  :D

These arrived for me this morning...

Ive decided one of my pins for collecting is ariel ones. :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

nice Ariel pins Aveen :)

So have you decided on which specific pins you want to collect?? I thought I would save money from stitch and Up but Up takes the biscuit XD

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"nice Ariel pins Aveen :)

So have you decided on which specific pins you want to collect?? I thought I would save money from stitch and Up but Up takes the biscuit XD

lol it sure does hehe! they are so expensive!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Its now complete :)

I am now looking at doing my first frame with this set hehe

Aveen2008

Very beautiful set! :) I love the colours of the balloons. :D

I got these pins today..

I think I am going to sell the ariel/ursula pin

3. I got this on a pin pics trade...

its not really a trding pin though I dont think as it has a gold clip on the back. It actually looks nicer in the pic to be honest.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Looks great Danny!

:lol: I'm confused now Aveen. What/who exactly are you collecting? :P You've gone from showing us Lion King pins to Ariel pins!

Stitch2814

More great Ariel pins there Aveen.

So are we to think you collect ariel and lion king pins...or are there others you collect :P

Aveen2008

I really dont know anymore haha I dont think I am able to narrow it down and I have found since I have been getting more little mermaid ones that i dont like only collecting certain characters lol I like the variety but I am going to really question if I want pins before getting them. I am trying to save money now though so I may not be buying for a month or two.

These arrived today, I did buy them like 2 weeks ago..

3 from the princess premier birthstone collection, these cost me quite a bit but i am slowly trying to have this whole set...

Cinders, snow w and alice ( I already have Esmeralda and Aurora but I need ariel, mulan, meg, jane, jasmine and belle!! So 5 down, 7 to go argh!)

I also have been collecting this set (appart from the evil characters) again there is 12 in this set, I already have pocahontas, alice, jasmine, aurora and jessie (and possibly 2 in a trade), so heres belle and cinders...

Then I bought this small world lilo pin off the same seller as damselle pin..

and this pin which I love...
Luv Aveen xoxo