Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Javey I am really glad you like the pins!! :D  I am actually going to put the money towards paying for lessons instead, i guess its all the same thing really, ive started lessons and it shouldnt be long before the test  :)
Yeah love the Pins Aveen, great idea with the lessons, sound's logic..  :wink:  :D

Danny - Wow, you're right about it being different, I've never seen a stained glass Pin before, is it plastic or glass, and how heavy is it..  :?:

:donald:

Stitch2814

@Lindsay -  it looks fab when it held up against the light :) Im getting the stitch one, but who knows when that will arrive thanks to that ash cloud...

@Javey - I think its colour palstic, as its fairly light so I dunno if it is glass or not :P

Cant wait to see the pins you got lindsay, how nice is the pin set??

dlrpmad

Finally!!!!!!!!!! I have taken pictures of my pins and im going to put them up on here!!!

First of all there are my stitch pins!

And here is some close ups!

The new Earth Day set

My other pins

and some more close ups!

The Pinnoccio pin is now traded

Now, my fab 5 pins

and, you guessed it, more close ups!!

Part of a Hidden Mickey set!

AND!!!!! I completed the square UK cast lanyard set woooooo

I have got more pins in the post so watch this space!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:) Good stuff Sean! Here's all my new pins as well.

The Cheshire Cat pin was traded off Aveen, and the other three were bought off eBay.

My Shield set! I ended up buying a second set, which I'm saving to hopefully trade for a bunch of pins I want or to sell.

These are all the pins I traded for! The green dots are the ones I traded off the Cast Lanyards, the blue dots are the ones I traded off the 2 minute pin board and the yellow dots are the ones I traded off other people, one of which was Sam!

:D I'm very happy with all the pins I got. The large Disney Store pin is LE of 1000, and the Mission Magic pin is LE of 200, and both are Cast Exclusives, so I'm hoping to trade them for something decent. My fave pin out of all of them is the Scar pin. I can't believe I got something that awesome just off a lanyard! :P I'm just ridiculously happy with everything. It was such a fun day out!

Stitch2814

awesome selection of pins you got lindsay :) glad you had a great day, did Jackie get alot of pins?? What is the sheild made out of by the way??

Is the spare one signed as well?? as I might be interested in it if it is for sale??

Masamune

:) Jacqui bought the one set, as well as the Beauty and the Beast Romance pin. She also traded for some great pins, but not many because she had hardly any traders to begin with! We wasn't expecting there to be so many CMs with lanyards. There was about 6 cast lanyards on the go as well as the board!

My second set is indeed signed. I'm going to look into trading before selling though. :P Would be great if I could trade it for a bunch of my Holy Grails. I'd only sell it if it seemed like no one was wanting to trade for it.

Stitch2814

cool cool, well fingers crossed you can trade it :) but if you cant then please give me first shout if no one would like to trade for it hahaha I dont know who wouldnt want it though XD

Glad to see Jacqui getting some more pins :) And wow 6 CM lanyards on the go...Id of ran out of traders if I went to the day lol hope to make it to the next one though.

Masamune

:P Ok, you get first shout if I ever decide to sell it. Since it's a 7 pin set, I'm kinda hoping to get at least 7 pins off my Wants list for it, or maybe less if they're very rare pins.

And yeah, I'm now all out of normal core traders. Our house starts getting renovated from tomorrow, so I won't be buying any new traders on eBay until all that's done. so I'll have to try and avoid the lanyard in the Manchester store! I'm not going to look into trading anything either until all the renovations are done.

Stitch2814

hahaha I would agree would be 7 pins least to get the set if I had one to trade as I wouldnt break it up. And thanks :)

Im having to hold off looking the remaining UP pins as well as one ran out of trader pins to offer as well as if I purchase from the USA then might get lost since of that daft ash cloud so I dunno what will happen when it comes to getting pins.

Saying that I hope my stitch stained glass pin will arrive sometime next week. And waiting on my DSF Carl pin to try and get them framed as found a great image I think will work for the sets background.

Aveen2008

Brillaint pins lindsay!! =D>  =D>  luv the lion king one - soda fountain pins rule! lol

Luvin the shield and also the lady, tramp and stitch and the beauty and the beast stitch one is cool too hehe! :D  :D  It looked like a brilliant event! :D

Sean great collection! lovely pins there! is there someone in your family that is leo, aquarius and..the other star sign (forgot what it was hehe)??

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

XD It would be crazy to break up the set.

:D Thanks Aveen. :lol: The Stitch chandelier is actually a slider! It moves from side to side!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"XD It would be crazy to break up the set.

:D Thanks Aveen. :lol: The Stitch chandelier is actually a slider! It moves from side to side!

hehe very cool!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Ive been looking at that Beauty and the beast feat. Stitch pin on ebay as it looks great, you have quite a few pins I would of loved to of traded for, like the stitch on his head and the lady and the tramp pin :)

Also my laptop didnt load sean's images so bit delayed but Great looking pins Sean and your stitch collection is coming along nicely :)

dlrpmad

Thanks everyone, the DA pin trader 626 pin came today and i didnt realise how big or heavy it was!!!!

@Aveen I just got the pins because they looked cool!! Im trying to get my star sign (Gemini) which is chip and dale but no-one wants to trade it!!!

@Danny what did you trade/pay for the stitch stained glass pin!! I really want it but i dont think i can afford it!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hey sean it cost $22 which is about £14-£15. If you want the seller from ebay let me know and I will PM you :)

Ive been after the Disney Auctions Stitch Libra pin but not had any luck the last time so I gave up lol maybe once UP pins are done then I will get back to trying to get it.