Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D I keep track of my pin collection at http://www.pinpics.com and I was wondering if anyone else had an account there? :P My username is Masamune if you wanna view my lil' collection... :o and if anyone else has a username there, please post it here so I can see your collection!

Anthony

Nice collection!  I can definately see a theme of the Cheshire Cat running through there...  :wink:

My username is "dlrp-magic", but I haven't actually updated my collection on there since 2003, so it's a bit out of date.  I haven't bought that many pins since then though - I've been trying not to spend all my money as soon as I get it!  :D   I'll try and add my last few pins sometime...

Masamune

:shock: :lol: Your collection puts mine to shame... :P I only started in April of this year though... :D the theme with yours seems to be Disneyland Paris pins in general...

:o Where do you keep all your pins?

fortherone

My name at pinpics is Heimo - my tradables aren't updated yet, but I'd trade all non-DLRP pins if someone is interested...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune":o Where do you keep all your pins?

At the moment I've got them all covering a small part of a wall in my bedroom, but soon I'll be taking them down whilst I repaint my room and I'm not sure if I'll put them back up - maybe just put a few of my favourites back up, that way I can have people round to my house without them thinking I'm completely insane...  :wink:

Masamune

Quote from: "fortherone"My name at pinpics is Heimo - my tradables aren't updated yet, but I'd trade all non-DLRP pins if someone is interested...
:shock: OMG you've got over 500! :P I won't ever be able to get that many, no matter how long I collect for! :o Same question, where do you keep all these pins?

Masamune

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Masamune":o Where do you keep all your pins?

At the moment I've got them all covering a small part of a wall in my bedroom, but soon I'll be taking them down whilst I repaint my room and I'm not sure if I'll put them back up - maybe just put a few of my favourites back up, that way I can have people round to my house without them thinking I'm completely insane...  :wink:
:P Aww, an obsession with Disney is nothing to be ashamed of... :lol:

:o I keep my best pins on display on a shelf, and the rest on my Jessica lanyard...

fortherone

Hi,

many of my pin's are not from disney and the rest - I've been 8 or 9 times at DLRP and traded most of them. Where do I have them? Some are in collector bags, some are in IKEA-frames and some are in ... big cd-wallets, these are much cheaper! I put some carton into them and that's all. With about 500 pins you need some ideas or much more money than I have  :)
Beste Grüße von Heimo

Masamune

Quote from: "fortherone"Hi,

many of my pin's are not from disney and the rest - I've been 8 or 9 times at DLRP and traded most of them. Where do I have them? Some are in collector bags, some are in IKEA-frames and some are in ... big cd-wallets, these are much cheaper! I put some carton into them and that's all. With about 500 pins you need some ideas or much more money than I have  :)
:P Lucky you...I've been to Disneyland Paris 4 times now, but I only started Pin Trading in April of this year... :D but if I can get a job soon (I've just finished College) I can afford to go to Disneyland this Halloween, so I'll be doing much more Pin Trading!

^^ I've got 3 Lanyards all together anyway, so I should be OK for storage for now...

Anthony

Quote from: "fortherone"big cd-wallets, these are much cheaper!
Excellent idea!  I've always wanted one of those posh official Pin Trading bags, but I suppose since I won't really be showing off my pins, just storing them, then a normal large CD wallet would do fine... I think I'll be stealing this idea when I start to decorate my room and need somewhere to put the pins!  :D

fortherone

Take the idea as a present from me!  :D
Besides I have 2 pin-rucksacks and one "pin-trader-bag", all bought from ebay (one came from britain...), but this means that searching for one particular pin needs some time...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

Masamune

:D I've been wanting a pin bag for a while now...this one is on eBay right now... :( if only I could afford it...

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1119945961

<3 It's so gorgeous!

:P I did get two brilliant pins off eBay though yesterday, so I'm very happy...

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1119946048
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1119946063

:wink: :o Aren't they great?! XD I'm totally in love with both these pins, and I got them so cheap! The Scar pin was only $3.76, which is only £2.06! And the Chernabog one was only $5.14, which is £2.82! :P I think the Chernabog one is a massive bargain, considering it's LE of 1000 and it was $10 on the Disney Auctions website... :D

Jorien

Okay, this has nothing to do with this topic, please forgive me for getting offtopic once more. But i really wanted to say something to Fortheron. I just saw your pictures on your website.

Great pictures, and so many!!!! They look very nice!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!  :wink:

Masamune

:D I got another gorgeous pin off eBay last night! It was £5.50, then £1.00 P&P, but it's so great!

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1121506093

:P Cheshire looks so adorable amongst all the kitties!

jomerch

I am listed on pinpics also as jomerchndiznee..I currently go to WDW 4 times a year and planning my next trip to go to DLRP in the late fall early winter..

My wife started me on this hobby when we got married 6 years ago at WDW,

I collect Steamboat willie,and Pin trading pins like mickey holding a pin or wearing a lanyard. My wife collects sebastian the lobster from Little mermaid and Figment from WDW...The purple dragon..