Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Yeah the bridge looks fantastic!  :D
But the orange racetrack spoils the look somewhat imho.....
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

RnRCj

Awesome. 8)

What I like about this is they haven't made it too realistic; as in, it looks like Paris but also has that slight toony look.

JelleP

Quote from: "RnRCj"What I like about this is they haven't made it too realistic; as in, it looks like Paris but also has that slight toony look.
And that's exactly what I like about the Toon Studios! It's not too reacistic :thumbs:
And I´m SO exited about these new pictures :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Tuvok

Oh my, this is awesome! Can't wait to see the first concept art of the showbuilding itself. Finaly some 'atmosphere' in the Studios besides Front Lot and, yes, Toy Story Playland.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

CafeFantasia

If they play Michael Giacchino's awesome soundtrack in this area, have some bubbling fountains, and sell fresh crepes, it's going to be the best area in Disneyland Paris :-)

Thumbs up from me.

JelleP

Quote from: "Alan"If they play Michael Giacchino's awesome soundtrack in this area, have some bubbling fountains, and sell fresh crepes, it's going to be the best area in Disneyland Paris :-)
That would be awesome! The soundtrack is amazing, so with only the music it would be great :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

Malin

Well this is more like it.  :D

After all the negative criticism I have had to give in regards to Toy Story Playland plus the recent budget cuts on park hours and entertainment its nice to finally have something to cheer about at Disneyland Paris. I really like the cobble stone street. And the Gusteau image above the archway. Something tells me watching the development of Ratatouille will be far more interesting than what it has been for Toy Story Playland.

bigrossco

for me that has to be the BEST and only good part of TSPL lol
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

-breeno-

Wow, I didn't really expect much from the Parisian being as Ratatouille hasn't been started yet but it looks great!

Quote from: "RnRCj"What I like about this is they haven't made it too realistic; as in, it looks like Paris but also has that slight toony look.
Agreed, it's Paris with a slightly toony edge, exactly what is needed for Toon Studios
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

pussinboots

Looks like we have another "La Terrasse" on our hands. That promises us toilets in three years, a ride in five!

RockNRoller

The photos look awesome  :thumbs:  What better way to advertise Ratatouille than seeing the tunnel each time you visit the park.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

JelleP

Quote from: "pussinboots"Looks like we have another "La Terrasse" on our hands. That promises us toilets in three years, a ride in five!
I just hope it won't take that long... :roll:

jwagner

i thought the ride would open for the 20th birthday 2012 ??? :?

CafeFantasia

The last thing I heard was that it would be open September/October 2012, and wouldn't be ready for the actual 20th birthday in April 2012.

JelleP

Quote from: "Alan"The last thing I heard was that it would be open September/October 2012, and wouldn't be ready for the actual 20th birthday in April 2012.
Hmmm, that's a shame...
Maybe it's better when they open the ride in 2013, just like what they did with the ToT. But they need something else for the 20th birthday in 2012, like Crush's Coaster and Cars Race Rally with the 15th. Star Tours II could be a solution :-"