2008/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/09 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2012/12 - Disneyland Resort Paris

Donald-Duck-Malta

Awwww guys!Look what I found on disneycentralplaza.... :D

It looks so nice on the map! :thumbs:

CafeFantasia

Just to be clear, that's not a "real" map. Someone's taken the France pavilion from World Showcase at Epcot and pasted into the map of the Walt Disney Studios. Here's the source:

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Alan"Just to be clear, that's not a "real" map. Someone's taken the France pavilion from World Showcase at Epcot and pasted into the map of the Walt Disney Studios. Here's the source:

Hehe yeah I know,but just wanted to share how a preview of it would look on the map :)  Thanks for informing me though :thumbs:

dagobert

Nevertheless the person on DCP did a good job on creating the fake map.

RockNRoller

It does look good on the map but I can hear the comments now about seeing that Eiffel tower from the lift hill on BTM :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

DopeyDad

LooooL :P

Martyn

Quote from: "Festival Disney"posted on DCP earlier today....

It's at the right place... is work starting soon?  :lol:
http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... 179-20.htm

Ya see, with Rat on the right, and Crush on the left, they REALLY need to get rid of the costum building and have one large Toon Studio area!

CafeFantasia

The Costuming Building should be converted into one of the following:

• Toy Story Midway Mania! (interactive dark ride)
• Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (restaurant with Pixar Cars theme)
• Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek (interactive dark ride)

DopeyDad

Or, the exteriors facing Cars, TSPL and Rat could be themed correspondingly and provide boutiques, food outlets etc increasing the overall placemaking without any new build.

Adam

If this has been moved to 2013, 2012 for Star Tours 2.0, what is planned for 2011? I expect they will incorporate Captain EO in as a new attraction, but they need something else.

Martyn

I just hope this is a proper good dark ride, I mean top quality, on the scale on Pirates and Phantom Manor. Something like that would put the Studio's back on the map!

Isn't there ment to be a restaurant with the new ride?

dagobert

Quote from: "Alan"The Costuming Building should be converted into one of the following:

• Toy Story Midway Mania! (interactive dark ride)
• Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (restaurant with Pixar Cars theme)
• Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek (interactive dark ride)

A Sci Fi Dine In would be great, but I would prefere a classic 1950s restaurant without any Cars characters. Disney should incorporate the Sci Fi Dine In into a new expanded Hollywood Boulevard.

I think the Monsters, Inc. ride (Tokyo version) would a great a replacement of the building. TSMM would also be a good replacement.

Quote from: "Martyn"I just hope this is a proper good dark ride, I mean top quality, on the scale on Pirates and Phantom Manor. Something like that would put the Studio's back on the map!

Isn't there ment to be a restaurant with the new ride?

You are talking about a REAL DISNEY ride. I really hope that Ratatouille will be a highly themed attraction.

Reiana

TSMM then, ok, but what about the Toy Story overkill :?  If it is TSMM, another Toy Story themed ride would be ok?

Martyn

I suppose it could be, but I personally wouldn't care. Any kind of developement like that would make a massive difference to the Studio's