Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke85

:shock:
Very excited by this... We've been really spoilt with teaser pics today, first the Disney Village WOD Store, now this! I can't take anymore excitement!  :D

Adam

Photo is still available via the link - but has been removed for being a backstage photo?

RnRCj

My theory is that DLP are intentionally teasing the fan community. Surely they wouldn't put loads of boxes with "Ratatouille" clearly marked on them in plain view like that?! :lol:

pussinboots

I was going to Photoshop it and change the word "Ratatouille" to "Weapons of Mass Destruction," but Kristof would just remove it again.

Kristof

QuotePhoto is still available via the link - but has been removed for being a backstage photo?

Yes, please read the magicforum rules:

Quote from: "magicforum rules"No 'backstage' photos
Photos taken in the "backstage" areas of the resort should not be posted. Not only does this spoil the magic, it could get us - or the person who took the photos - in trouble. This includes pictures of characters not in full costume.

QuoteI was going to Photoshop it and change the word "Ratatouille" to "Weapons of Mass Destruction," but Kristof would just remove it again.

Yes, by me or Anthony.  Those are the house rules.  :)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"My theory is that DLP are intentionally teasing the fan community. Surely they wouldn't put loads of boxes with "Ratatouille" clearly marked on them in plain view like that?! :lol:

lol, it'd be so funny if they were actually just TSPL props or the Big Buzz in pieces, and DLP just wrote Ratatouille on them to wind us up  :P

However come to think about it, perhaps it'd be a good idea for them to add a Parisian/Ratatouille feel/theme to that pathway now instead of leaving it bear and closing it slightly later on (when they build Rataouille). So maybe they will put a Ratatouille twist on that pathway now whilst it's closed off anyway? (Just an idea, don't blame me if I'm wrong!) ;)

CafeFantasia

Good idea Butlin Boy. While they've got that pathway closed off, they might as well theme it. It'd be cheaper and easier to do that now while it's not needed by park guests. I hope that's what they're doing. I mean, it should either be themed to Toy Story or Ratatouille. It shouldn't be left just totally plain and untouched.

Martyn

Sorry to go off topic quickly, but I just have a quick question.... That link, them pics, how come Star Tours/Discovery Station is all fenced off?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Martyn"Sorry to go off topic quickly, but I just have a quick question.... That link, them pics, how come Star Tours/Discovery Station is all fenced off?

For the removal of the Stitch's Dance Time Dance Pads that were painted on the floor for MMP ;)

Magic M

Thoses boxes could've been left over from the building of the new Rat Car for the Stars & Cars...?

Adam

Quote from: "Kristof"Yes, please read the magicforum rules:

Quote from: "magicforum rules"No 'backstage' photos
Photos taken in the "backstage" areas of the resort should not be posted. Not only does this spoil the magic, it could get us - or the person who took the photos - in trouble. This includes pictures of characters not in full costume.

I assumed this was the reason, but would have been nice if you could post up when you do this, as I only saw it because I went back up to the post. However, how is it ok for picture of TSPL etc. from over the top of fences etc., as these are also backstage?

Magic M

Surely that picture is no worse than taking a picture of TSPL being built over the walls?

mehdi5

Quote from: "Magic M"Thoses boxes could've been left over from the building of the new Rat Car for the Stars & Cars...?
The car wasn't constructed on-site but at a backstage area somewhere further from the park, and surely that's a lot of left overs from one car? :P

Martyn

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Martyn"Sorry to go off topic quickly, but I just have a quick question.... That link, them pics, how come Star Tours/Discovery Station is all fenced off?

For the removal of the Stitch's Dance Time Dance Pads that were painted on the floor for MMP ;)

Ahhh, right. Was that them horrible red, yellow and green circle things?

Glad to see them removed!

montaguewarner

Quote from: "mehdi5"
Quote from: "Magic M"Thoses boxes could've been left over from the building of the new Rat Car for the Stars & Cars...?
The car wasn't constructed on-site but at a backstage area somewhere further from the park, and surely that's a lot of left overs from one car? :P

I'm being optimistic about this, All that exciting Dome building in Glendale has put me in the mood for the very start of Ratatouille Construction here in DLP! BRING IT ON!  :D
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe