Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "Alan"It shouldn't be left just totally plain and untouched.
But it probably will be. I'd still love to see that wall made to look like the windows of the Disney Bros Studio, like behind the animation building at DCA (photo), or like Pixar Studios at DHS... Something to tie all these disparate areas together.

The funny thing about those boxes is that someone appears to have written the whole word "RATATOUILLE" on every single one, at least 25 times. At that point you think they'd shorten it down to a few letters or an initial.

CafeFantasia

About those RATATOUILLE boxes, here's my prediction for what's inside them...

I reckon there's special custom-made paving tiles in them, that they'll use to pave the path that leads from the entrance to Toy Story Playland all the way back to Ratatouille. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

luke85

Quote from: "Alan"About those RATATOUILLE boxes, here's my prediction for what's inside them...

I reckon there's special custom-made paving tiles in them, that they'll use to pave the path that leads from the entrance to Toy Story Playland all the way back to Ratatouille. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

I hope you're right, it would be a nice change from the abundance of asphalt currently covering most of the Studio's floor :)

Kristof

Another interesting rumour, it's being said a large Paris Blvd. would be added towards the Ratatouille ride.  Maybe they're going to start on that to hide the Costuming building from TSPL.

montaguewarner

Quote from: "Kristof"Another interesting rumour, it's being said a large Paris Blvd. would be added towards the Ratatouille ride.  Maybe they're going to start on that to hide the Costuming building from TSPL.

Really? How fantastic, i hope to TOT effect comes in with Rat (ie, building Hollywood Boul. for TOT, I hope they do lots of place making around Rat to make it even better)
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

RnRCj

Well it would make a lot of sense.... the costuming building definitely needs to be hidden somehow.

montaguewarner

Quote from: "RnRCj"Well it would make a lot of sense.... the costuming building definitely needs to be hidden somehow.

It would, just DLP isn't famous for it's common sense is it  :P
Past Visits

Martyn

Where would this Paris Blvd go then? Would look silly in between Toon Studio's and TSPL.....

CafeFantasia

Remember back when you could see all the way around the Costuming Building? Ah, those were the days :-)

Adam

Nice pic - the costuming building looks rather nice back then - shame it got squashed by its neighbours. Odd that they built it in that location, as I assume they had plans to use the land for more rides from the start.

Festival Disney

posted on DCP earlier today....

It's at the right place... is work starting soon?  :lol:
http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... 179-20.htm
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

bigrossco

sure looks like some kind of work is going on there anyway but what? who knows!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

CafeFantasia

I think I can say with quite a bit of confidence that a Ratatouille dark-ride is really going to open at the Walt Disney Studios park, some time in 2012.

Tuvok

According to Disney and more, the Ratatouille darkride is confirmed and early ground work, as seen in the photo of DCP, has begun. By the end of the year, construction should start. The ride will propably open in 2013, not 2012. Although there is no confirmation yet, the most logical step for the resort would be opening Star Tours 2.0 in 2012 and Ratatouille in 2013.

Anayway, 'The Rat' is coming to Paris! Exciting news indeed!
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

montaguewarner

Quote from: "Tuvok"Anayway, 'The Rat' is coming to Paris! Exciting news indeed!

YEEEHAAA! :D
Past Visits