Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Then your source must have been misinformed. :-)

electricdreams

all rumours and nothing factual...thats a fact !
2002/07 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2003/06 - Walt Disney World Resort Florida
2008/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/09 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2012/12 - Disneyland Resort Paris

Kristof

I'm sure we'll get an official confirmation from DLP when the ride is almost finished building.   :twisted:

electricdreams

I can't believe no one has any factual insider info to share on this topic except pure rumours  :(
2002/07 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2003/06 - Walt Disney World Resort Florida
2008/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/09 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2012/12 - Disneyland Resort Paris

Kristof

From page 9 of this topic...

Martyn

Where is Catastrophe Canyon on that plan.....?

SM:M3

To the left of Remy I think

Martyn

Taken from other topic:

QuotePixar have made some very popular films

Very true. Infact, the Pixar/Disney films are the ones that people look forward to the most. When was the last time Disney made a very successful cartoon film, on their own?

With regards to park characters etc, it is Disney themself that is letting the parks down, as they're now making so many films (with the majority of them bing flops) its hard for the parks to keep on top of the characters.

Quoteinfact I don't think they've had a flop yet.

Ratouille isn't that well known of. And wasn't the best/most popular film either. Thats why I find it a bit odd that there may be this big Rat dark ride. They need to stick with the popular films, like Nemo, Toy Story and..... Monsters Inc. A Monsters dark ride would be MUCH more popular than Rat...

ed-uk

I thought Ratouille was well known, especially in France, the film is set in Paris. I think it will go down well in WDS Paris. Nemo ( Crushes Coaster) and Toy Story (TSPL) will be covered in Toon Stoon. On a personal level I'm not so keen on Monsters. I like Wall-E and Up best. I don't know where Up would fit in though.
Ed & David

JelleP

I personally really loved Ratatouille when I first saw it, and I think it would fit perfect in the studios in France, with Paris just around the corner! :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

luke85

Quote from: "Martyn"Ratouille isn't that well known of. And wasn't the best/most popular film either. Thats why I find it a bit odd that there may be this big Rat dark ride. They need to stick with the popular films, like Nemo, Toy Story and..... Monsters Inc. A Monsters dark ride would be MUCH more popular than Rat...

I don't think they should just stick to Toy Story/Nemo/Monsters when creating new attractions, there's no sense in that when all of the films they have released hold so much potential with regards to taking guests to different worlds. I think Ratatouille will be an amazing attraction if it gets built in WDS, it's certainly one of my favourite Disney/Pixar films!

Adam

From disneygazette.fr

*Admin deleted backstage photo*

Promising!

CafeFantasia

Wow, is that real? Exact location, right park, right name, mysterious boxes. I think that's enough evidence to conclude a Ratatouille ride is definitely coming to WDS.

JelleP

That news really made my day! Although there could be 100 living Ratatouille characters in there... xD
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

bigrossco

who knows or maybe dare I say it photoshopped?

would rather wait until we here 'official' word on this well thats me anyway before I get to excited, sure looks promissing though!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista