Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paterdave2

has anybody any new pics or news for that matter????
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

|Q|

If someone may be still interested, DLRPWelcome ah some construxtion update photos.

More pics here:
http://dlrpwelcome.over-blog.com/articl ... 08454.html

Q

ed-uk

I'm still very interested thanks for posting, looks like it's coming along nicely.
Ed & David

andrewuk

It's really taking shape now, you can start to see what it will look like. :)
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

|Q|

Yuppieee!!!

(the first image is from DisneyAndMore, the second one from DLRPWelcome)

Q

Robert97

Wow the rides coming up really quickly.

Reiana

Wow, even it's still only the bare face of the buliding, it's looking very promising.

Anthony

Another photo, actually from the same date as above:

(More to come when I get time...)

The cranes were working really fast even in the cold and wet, with concrete pieces swinging all over. The SIZE of the thing is just immense as you rise up on Parachute Drop - it almost dwarfs even RC Racer! Really not a big fan of that yellow fresque around the top of the building though - a Parisian green/grey would have blended in better surely?

The view through the Barrel of Monkeys tunnel is just perfect. Classic Disney framing. You can already tell that the courtyard will have quite a "Pirates" feel with the restaurant, attraction and toilets (and possible shop). Unlike much of the rest of the park (a shame this still applies ten years on), it feels like it'll be a place I actually want to be...

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Great shot Anthony - it's fantastic to see it being developed more every day, like it might actually get completed! I wonder if that yellow part just be the basic structure with more to go over the top to make it fit more with the rest of he building?
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

|Q|

Quote from: "PirateSteve"I winder if that yellow part just be the basic structure with more to go over the top to make it fit more with the rest of he building?

I don't think so. The façades still miss the roofs, when they'll be installed the yellow part won't be visible from guest level, but only from the parachute drop.

Mr. Freddy on DCP posted AERIALS!!! Yuppie :P

(you'll find the original post here //http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard.net/t32800p160-attraction-et-restaurant-ratatouille-au-parc-walt-disney-studios-2014)

It looks as big as Studio 1.

Q

|Q|

Oh, and Mouetto on DCP reports that the restaurant will be the biggest in the resort, with a 463 m^2 indoor area, 162 m^2 more of veranda, and seating for 370.

(from the same DCP thread as the pics on the post above)

Q

Festival Disney

Here's a few pics I took these past couple of days, the most recent one being from yesterday morning  :)

Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

|Q|

Mouetto on DCP posted this wonderful prospect of the facade of the showbuilding/restaurant AND the rethemed costumes building!

I think it looks quite astonishing =)

Original post, here //http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard.net/t32800p240-attraction-et-restaurant-ratatouille-au-parc-walt-disney-studios-2014 and a big thank you to Mouetto.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Q

byron-james

Wow! A real treat to see more of the plans and just in time for Christmas! :,)
Disneyland Paris - 1996
Walt Disney World - 1998
Disneyland Paris - 2011
Disneyland Paris - 2012
Disneyland - 2013?

Martyn

Given the height of what looks like the main ride building, are we thinking this could be on 2 levels?