Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festival Disney

InsideDLParis has released some info about the future attraction on his French twitter account. Here's the translated version :thumbs:
QuoteThe construction of the attraction on the theme of Ratatouille is making great strides, it is time to unveil some details of the project!
The future thematic area will include an attraction, restaurant table, toilet and a street ending in a small square.
Still under study, it is possible that shop is integrated short-term project.
The theme of the area will take its inspiration from the vision of a fantasy cartoon Paris, represented in the film Ratatouille Pixar.
Run along the street facades of buildings in Paris and a beautiful fountain from the movie take place in the center of the square.
Studio 4 building should disappear in a Haussmann architecture unique to true city of Paris.
The restaurant will probably table called "La Ratatouille" and provide a restoration concept ever seen on the Resort.
new toilets will be installed in part of the former workshop of costume design.
Now for the attraction, named "Kitchen Calamity" is far from definitive.
Three queues and heated interior will present at the opening. Stand By queue, a Fast Pass and Single Rider.
Three internal queues are separated from each other and the distribution of 3D glasses will also separately.
Gusteau or rather his ghost will wait for our dear visitors during the course of their queue!
Queue Stand By extension will have a covered outdoor run along the space between the building Studio 4 and the ride.
The Fast Pass distribution terminals will be covered outside and located in the corner of the building on Studio 4 Parisian street.
Reduced to the size of a rat in the queue, visitors embark on the rooftops of Paris in vehicles of six places.
Trackless vehicles have the shape of a stylized rat and will be equipped with a function of rotation about an axis and movement of cylinders.
Visitors will be installed on two rows of three people, or usefulness of the Single Rider line!
Adventure resume outline the history of film, but especially our visitors take in the kitchen or working Linguini!
In a mixture of projection screens and 3D decorations Dark Ride, prepare for total immersion in the heart of the action!
Refrigerator ice, a hot oven and continue cooking on a trolley waiting for you! Among other things ;-)
3D digitally projected on the screens of the ride will be done by Pixar and is likely to be difficult to distinguish from reality!
It remains only to wait quietly until the fiscal year 2014 to join Rémi its extraordinary adventures ...
Good day everyone and continue to dream about the future of tomorrow in the Disney parks around the world!
From InsideDLParisFR
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Simba 27

How will they be able to hide the Studio 4?
I don't like too much the rat shaped vehicles idea.
It's very good that there will be the Single Rider choice and the FastPass opportunity!!

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006

Josh

Quote from: "Simba 27"How will they be able to hide the Studio 4?
They're using a really detailed Parisian street façade. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Kristof

I've posted a 16.2mp photo of the construction site with zoom control on the Photos Magiques blog:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/blog/2012 ... tion-site/

|Q|

DLRPWelcome posted a gallery with pictures of the Ratatouille construction site:

//http://dlrpwelcome.over-blog.com/article-images-du-jour-29-octobre-2012-111851892.html

This is one of the images that they posted:

Can you spot the projection dome? ;)

[spoiler:1tmr7k5e][/spoiler:1tmr7k5e]

Q

|Q|

Say "hello!" to windows!

source: //https://twitter.com/@Cgonier

Q

Robert97

No one has posted an updated for a while here on this topic so I thought I would post this recent video I found that shows construction from yesterday.
Disneyland Paris - Ratatouille Darkride Update - 11th November 2012.
[youtube:r5vhphhl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx2j7VC5AXM[/youtube:r5vhphhl]

|Q|

It amazes me how little interest this topic is generating after the actual construction work began.

Q

Robert97

Quote from: "|Q|"It amazes me how little interest this topic is generating after the actual construction work began.

Q

I'm sure it will be more busy next year once it starts getting more interesting.

peep

Yeah, I think it's quite hard to come up with things to talk about at the moment because although it's awesome how quickly it's going up it'll be a while before things of interest start to appear that are easier to discuss. I think by now (the 51st page) we all know the rough idea of the ride and what we can expect and the majority of us have expressed how much we're looking forward to it. Best not to just keep repeating ourselves. :)
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Whoknew?

Yeah it's hard to discuss, but more photo updates would be nice. (at least if there are people who are living near by and regularly visiting the parks).

But what keeps me wondering is what they were doing since the end of october. on october 31st the first windows appeared, but not much of progress since then :-?

Kristof

I've seen lots of construction happening on the inside. The taller part in the back appears to have 3 levels!

Kristof

Imagine the view you'll have when walking out the Barrel of Monkeys!

Whoknew?

Quote from: "Kristof"I've seen lots of construction happening on the inside. The taller part in the back appears to have 3 levels!

Interesting! I thought it was clear that the ride itself will not have different heights in it. But that keeps me hoping that this was wrong.
And as a matter of fact Djjojo at DCP posted updates with more Windows :)

ulak

My video with Ratatouille construction site on 15.November 2012 from Parachute Drop atraction :
[youtube:2c0jeb4n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3n8pRflCPw[/youtube:2c0jeb4n]
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]