Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "dlpfan1992"Come they have to do Ratatouille in the restaurant.  :thumbs:
Totally Agree! :thumbs:  I think they will do something ey....we will have to wait and see  8)

|Q|

New pictures of the works from DisneyGazette. First concrete has been poured =) But, didn't they put any foundation?

(source: //http://www.disneygazette.fr/)

Q

dlpfan1992

I can't wait until it's further along.  :)

|Q|

!BUMP

Any new pic?

Q

phantom

This is the latest pic I found. It is from themeparkguy.com construction board.A user named Tloz posted it.

DLP-Photos.com

It seems as if the ground construction is going fine (I wandered about the lack of a foundation too!) it seemed like they are getting ready to fill the thing with concret - I would expect upwards building to start during the next couple of months...

They should put in a more permanent, themed construction wall for the barrel of monkeys (maybe a lid for the barrel??), because this sight is not that "Disney":

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Kristof

Here's a picture I took past weekend of the Ratatouille cranes, but it looks like my wide-angle lens captured more than intended.  ;)

Click to enlarge:

MouseMagic

I look forward to seeing the detail of the ride. It should fit in well in WDS. :)
Previous DLP Trips
Hotel Santa Fe - 2002
Hotel Cheyenne - 2004
Sequoia Lodge - 2006
Newport bay - 2011

Sequoia Lodge - June 2013  
Checkout my Disneyland Paris blog! - //https://DLPMainStreet.blogspot.com

|Q|

And then, it started to get vertical =)

Source: Facebook DLRP espresso via DJ Mickey on DCP

Q

andrewuk

Hopefully they want to get the main structure up before the cold weather comes :)
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Kristof

Just in from Disney Central Plaza:

This is a mock up (or prototype) of a Paris street façade, presumably to go in front of the Imaginations building along Ratatouille Road.

Source: paco123 on Disney Central Plaza
http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... 14#1358665

Columbiad

Strange that they'd have a mock façade on site - why bother? Why can't this be the actual piece that'll be attached to the costume building?

Great to see it though!

Kristof

They did this for the Hollywood Blvd. sets as well. It's mostly to test the weather conditions on the material, as well as natural lighting, etc.

alternativerock123

Just saw this on twitter... looks really good!  Had a really nice feel to it.   :thumbs:
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Columbiad

Quote from: "Kristof"They did this for the Hollywood Blvd. sets as well. It's mostly to test the weather conditions on the material, as well as natural lighting, etc.

I see! Do all the parks do this?

The more I look at it, the more I see how strange the arrangement of windows etc are.