Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

I am so excited to see these!
since 2001 (many before that)

Kristof

They're in!  All photos have been uploaded to:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/t ... ion?page=1

There are almost 40 photos now from today from both the area & the attractions.  So expect major spoilers...  :D

Edit: all photos have now been sorted out

Martha86

Wow, those are great! Thanks for sharing! :D

tubbsy

:D WOW :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Soap

Oh hell yeah that looks great  :lol:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

skalos

Forgive me for repeating what everyone is saying but...

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!

miss disney fan

WOW, great pics  :lol:

Anthony

Photos Magiques, you've done it again! :D

It's weird to finally see this area like somewhere you can just wander into from the rest of WDS! :o  Small but perfectly formed, and wow this is gonna be a hit hit HIT!!

coruscantpt

Great photos.... The best area in the studios by far... Now lets just wait for the rides to open
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

disneymadchris

This has made my day. The whole area looks fantastic and will clearly breathe new life into the Studios.

Kristof

Quote from: "Baloo"Photos Magiques, you've done it again! :D

Ka-chow!  :wink:

More photos coming this evening.  Flor has now returned to WDS for even more photos.  :D

RnRCj

Quote from: "disneymadchris"This has made my day. The whole area looks fantastic and will clearly breathe new life into the Studios.

This has made my life :P

I'm almost in tears about how amazing it is. Now I truly can't wait for my next visit  :lol:

davewasbaloo

Toon Studios, Tower of Terror, new theming on the way to the tram tour, Stitch Encounter!!!  Fantastic.  Now if we could get some highly themed fun table service restaurants and a family friendly Audio Animatronic attractions, our Studios will be better than the park in Florida!!!
since 2001 (many before that)

The Butlin Boy

It looks so incredible, I want to be there right now :D

anthony2k6

looks good, but the mix of languages is messier than ever.

All the signs etc inside cars seem to be english, yet its got a french name? cars the film was all about very american cars/landscape etc. Yet crushes coaster has an english name when it was decidedly less american themed.

:roll:

i dont get it.