Toon Studio placemaking

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Flor has send in another set of photos.  Almost 40 photos have been uploaded to the same album here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/t ... ion?page=1

Enjoy  8)

Riebi

Wow the hole area looks so great.

But I have one exception: The photo locations are a bit unspectacular for the studios and the wonderful themed location.

After all the toon studio is the best place in the studios IMO!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

I'm the sure the photo locations are kept low-profile so they won't clash with the rest of the area.  And if you have a good look, they can easily replace the banners with another one for another movie!  I rather have these banners than the Chicken Little photo location that fell apart after a couple of months already.  :)

RnRCj

Wow....  :shock: I'm just amazed! It looks so, so good. I wanna go there right now!  :lol:

CraigDLRP!

QuoteDoes anyone have a pic of the new pathway from Toon Studio to Studio Tram Tour?

Posted in the wrong place, but here is the question in it's proper place now!

pjulie75

Don't mean to be silly, but what is Toon Studios??  Is it somewhere that is themed and great to take some photographs or is there more to it?? :minnie:

Anthony

:lol: It's kinda explained in the first post of this topic...

It's the old Animation Courtyard with a new area and two new attractions added on, all grouped together and renamed "Toon Studio".  As for the new entrance gate area at the back of the land, yeah that's mainly just for photos.

Hope that helps. :wink:

pjulie75

Yeah, I read it but wasn't sure if there was more to it maybe shops or restaurants.

Kristof

Et voila!  Here we are:

More photos here.

Nala_84

Oh my God!! It looks just so amazing! I can't wait to see this statue live.. :)

Won't there be a bow or something? Thought I have read something like this...
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

Yeah, the concept art did showed it with a bow of sparks and the whole statue in gold, but I prefer it this way actually, it's less over the top.  :)

Anthony

Well that is perfection.  I'm very glad they went with a full colour statue rather than golden, and the lettering and design is just insanely beautiful. I think my eyes might explode. :shock:

Bowie

Woow  it's just amazing it's beautifull I like the stone of mickey , it is in the same theme as Art of Animation I like that. I thought on the concept they showed mickey Blue but this is much better . The mickey statue is BEAUTIFULL! The Chrush statue is less impresive , but it is olso outstanding ! The detail of crush his wrinkles , I hope he's twisting but I think it won't . I look like his leg moves , but Disney BEAUTIFULL WORK!!!

Bowie

Soap

Indeed amazing, i think that all this improvements will put WDS up there :D GREAT!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

RnRCj

Wow! That looks so great  :D What a nice detail!