The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

WOW! :o  The tower is starting to take shape very quickly now, I suppose it's to show it off to all of the guests coming in the summer season.

dlrp-mad

Things are forming pretty quickly now.

Wasn't there a video trailer release for the paris version recently. I seem to remember it being on the DLRP Today site. It will be awesome when it opens though!

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Owain

The Butlin Boy

I'm getting myself more excited about it now, I can't wait to see it finished :D

RnRCj

It's funny how some people can spot the tiniest little details added to TOT! I would never have noticed little things like that :P

I get more and more excited every day! :D

disneymadchris

I was wondering, when you see pictures of DCA's Tower of Terror it looks really cool with the palm trees and other greenery. Will this be surrounding our tower as well?

disneyguy

is there an exact date of opening yet?

Anthony

No. When an exact date is known, it will certainly be posted here.

penfold12

Is it true that there are rummoured soft openings from 20th December?

disneymadchris

Quote from: "penfold12"Is it true that there are rummoured soft openings from 20th December?

I think there were rumoured soft openings of December 22nd but I am not entirely sure.

Owain

Big Update on Tower Of Terror;

More age been added.

More Work on the 2nd dome.

I love this Photo.  :)

Detail of the Frightful night

//http://www.dlrp.fr/actualites_tower-of-terror-walt-disney-studios-hollywood-boulevard_1564.html

Kristof

There are photos on Photos Magiques as well, posted last night.  Would have been nice if they would be looked at for once as well.  Everybody knows how to spell dlrp.fr and look for the photos.  Knowing and visiting the partner websites above would be appreciate by the all the webmasters.

RnRCj

Quote from: "raptor1982"There are photos on Photos Magiques as well, posted last night.  Would have been nice if they would be looked at for once as well.  Everybody knows how to spell dlrp.fr and look for the photos.  Knowing and visiting the partner websites above would be appreciate by the all the webmasters.

I more often look at Photos Magiques! You're photos seem to be better quality and more "desktop backround" worthy :D  :wink:

Atlantica

Can you really see the Tower behind Phantom Manor? And if you can, does it spoil the atmosphere of the Manor?

The Tower looks amazing, mind you!

Anthony

Quote from: "Atlantica"Can you really see the Tower behind Phantom Manor? And if you can, does it spoil the atmosphere of the Manor?
Only from one corner of Fort Comstock if you look closely, not as bad as a lot of people expected when construction began.  It's a bit strange seeing it from the BTM lift hill though, I wonder if they've got any plans to raise the berm at all?

Does anyone know just how much of Studio 5 and ToT you can see from the riverboats? I've not been on them at all since the construction went high...