The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteIn 1939 the hotel got struck by lighting.  There was a fire on the 13th floor causing a family to be missing.

What do you think?

I think this Imagineer doesn't know what he is talking about, or that the reporter of Le Parisian added some wrong details to the story. Like Baloo already said, a family who dissapairs in a fire doesn't really seem like a Disney attraction to me.  :?

Nice construction photos of the Tower, raptor! Thank you.

Tron 2.0

It sounds to me like a mistranslation.

The Studios' Tower is exactly like the California version, which follows the storyline set up in the original WDW Tower of Terror.

--Mark
3 ... 6 ... 9 ... Seconds Of Light ...

The Butlin Boy

A photo from Kyoto at disney magic interactive shows us that the aging continues:

http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... &start=435

Samninetysix

I think DLRP could really take advantage of this and create like a 1930's cocktail dinner (maybe grown up's only?) < that's only a maybe..... And really push the boat out, a party where the guests are expected to wear tuxedo's for the guys and gowns for the ladies, maybe something along the lines of 70-100€ per head...cocktail dinner party with some big ass repro packards outside, those massive hollywood searchlights - make it a real recreation of a 1930's oscars award type thing, lots of glitz, maybe some cast members dressed as papparazzi, with fake cameras with the huge flash bulbs taking pics as people walk in, cast members pretending to be presenting the event in front of movie cameras with old RKO badges on.....they could do soooooo much with this....

What u think?

thebatman_1

These are pictures from yesterday, does anyone know what these white dots could be??

Kristof

Yes that's where that weird scaffolding was attached to the building.

thebatman_1

Thanks for clearing that up. I missed three weeks during Jan because I was back visiting family in England so I missed alot of the ageing that went off back of the tower.

actiontoyboy

Quote from: "Samninetysix"I think DLRP could really take advantage of this and create like a 1930's cocktail dinner (maybe grown up's only?) < that's only a maybe..... And really push the boat out, a party where the guests are expected to wear tuxedo's for the guys and gowns for the ladies, maybe something along the lines of 70-100€ per head...cocktail dinner party with some big ass repro packards outside, those massive hollywood searchlights - make it a real recreation of a 1930's oscars award type thing, lots of glitz, maybe some cast members dressed as papparazzi, with fake cameras with the huge flash bulbs taking pics as people walk in, cast members pretending to be presenting the event in front of movie cameras with old RKO badges on.....they could do soooooo much with this....

What u think?

You have a very creative mind....And I think your vision will perfectly work with the TOT building.

GJ :)

miss disney fan

does any one know that on the TOT do you have to go on the elevator ride or that you can just walk thourgh the rest of the TOT and have the choice to exit the building? would love to go ing and have alook around when its up and runing just cant do the lift bit

Filip

I suppose you will have to :D  but its just fun. Cant wait! I am sad that it wont be open in summer. I go there with friends from 12 to 17 of July.

Anthony

Quote from: "miss disney fan"does any one know that on the TOT do you have to go on the elevator ride or that you can just walk thourgh the rest of the TOT and have the choice to exit the building? would love to go ing and have alook around when its up and runing just cant do the lift bit
Well, you could go through but then leave just before getting into the elevator - the entrance corridor here is also the exit, so you'd just need to turn left/right and go down the stairs rather than boarding the ride.

Might confuse the load CMs, but then I'm sure you won't be the only one too scared to ride when it opens.  :wink:

miss disney fan

not scared just alot of rides make me poorly so its not worth spoilling the holiday for everyone, would love to go on it  :cry:

you hear about people taking there grannys to theme parks so they can be there bag holder while there on the rides, well that is may job, lol

Dlrpfan

its really taking shape now
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

-b-e-n-9-5-

did anyone know that you dont just go up and down it the tot you go horizontally aswell
Where Magic Lives

penfold12

you dont on this version. This is the same as the DCA version, not the Florida one.