25th News

Started by moebius24, April 25, 2016, 02:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazzle_v2003

we definitely have one new attraction for the 25th anniversary and that is Star Wars 2 and if rumours are true a revamped Pirates of The Carribean. I think the majority of the 25th Anniversary will be all new Entertainment offerings and decorations. A new parade is a big 25th Anniversary specially if it is completely new which by the rumours it may well be.

Over on Twitter ED92 did this amazing article listing the rumours for the 25th. It's a very interesting read and one you will all want to win. :)

http://www.ed92.org/#!DISNEYLAND-PARIS-25-The-First-Details/oamjc/576ac7c20cf2710e3e69848b

MickeyAteMyCap

Rumours are good and all but when will they actually announce 25th celebrations?

moebius24

Hello everyone!! i have some Juicy news I have read on different websites on the internet...I'll try to sommarie them but I NEED a pc and I am now from mobile...I'll try to post something within midnight. Enjoy ;)

msRavenswood

moebius24

only rumors but interesting, source: various web sites. I apologize for my syntetic topic but I have not so much time to post all the news in detail. Anyway:

- blue and white decorations similar to the ones of the 15th anniversary. During nightime these decorations should twinkle with a little bit of pixie dust...

- a new daytime parade dedicated to the anniversary and the return (?) of fantillusion
-a new disney dreams similar to "ignite the dream" in Shangai Disneyland
- new starwars land with a totally renewed ride
- a space mountain mission 3?
- pirates of the carrabean with jack sparrow?
- a new nightime show for the studios, similar to disney dreams with mapping effects, lights and projections on the tower of terror?

I have to say that rumors are rumors.....but there are a lot of thins to talk about, isnt'it?  ;D

mrpiggywinkles52

Quote from: moebius24 on July 05, 2016, 11:18:51 PM
only rumors but interesting, source: various web sites. I apologize for my syntetic topic but I have not so much time to post all the news in detail. Anyway:

- blue and white decorations similar to the ones of the 15th anniversary. During nightime these decorations should twinkle with a little bit of pixie dust...

- a new daytime parade dedicated to the anniversary and the return (?) of fantillusion
-a new disney dreams similar to "ignite the dream" in Shangai Disneyland
- new starwars land with a totally renewed ride
- a space mountain mission 3?
- pirates of the carrabean with jack sparrow?
- a new nightime show for the studios, similar to disney dreams with mapping effects, lights and projections on the tower of terror?

I have to say that rumors are rumors.....but there are a lot of thins to talk about, isnt'it?  ;D

Decorations sounds legit, I believe the dreams thing too and I think Pirates will get Sparrow but the rest I cannot see. Sure the daytime parade will be a thing but the Fantillusion floats I believe have been destroyed and used for various cavalcades. That parade won't be coming back I'd think it would if the floats were in one piece but they are completely destroyed.

I think a Star Wars mini-land will be a thing, Not officially and not with a great deal of theming at least for a while, the Hyperion theatre and Star tours are in the same area and I believe we've heard we're getting a character meet and of course the shop so its a mini-land with discoveryland theming.

Mission 3 I can't see, MAYBE an overlay installed during the next closure in early 2017,  but It seemed weird during the start of the 25th to have a Star Wars overlay, could see it in 2018.

As much as I'd love a show for the studios I don't think it'll happen, maybe in 2022 for the 20th of the place, or during some big redevelopment programme but not for the 25th I just doubt the money will be there.

MickeyAteMyCap

Fantillusion HAS to happen. Will be ridiculous if there isn't a light parade for 25th.

*TIMMIE*

Fantillusion won't happen.

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: *TIMMIE* on July 11, 2016, 08:28:58 AM
It needs to for the 25th to be the success it deserves though.

mrpiggywinkles52

Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on July 11, 2016, 09:13:17 PM

I disagree, it will be a success regardless of whether or not it has a light parade, however without one it will not meet the DISNEY STANDARD which paris so often falls short of.

samuelvictor

Not all Disney parks have a night parade - many have shows encorporating lights, colours, fireworks, projections etc. Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios in Florida and California Adventure for example. I agree that a night time parade would be wonderful, but I think its misleading to say it is "standard" to have one. I'm sure we'll at the very least get a new version of Dreams, which is a wonderful show, up to standard with the nightime shows at the American parks...

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: mrpiggywinkles52 on July 12, 2016, 10:43:19 PM
Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on July 11, 2016, 09:13:17 PM

I disagree, it will be a success regardless of whether or not it has a light parade, however without one it will not meet the DISNEY STANDARD which paris so often falls short of.
Nah, it'll be a disappointment if there isn't a light parade.

paterdave2

Quote from: samuelvictor on July 15, 2016, 06:05:41 PM
Not all Disney parks have a night parade - many have shows encorporating lights, colours, fireworks, projections etc. Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios in Florida and California Adventure for example. I agree that a night time parade would be wonderful, but I think its misleading to say it is "standard" to have one. I'm sure we'll at the very least get a new version of Dreams, which is a wonderful show, up to standard with the nightime shows at the American parks...

Not all parks have a night time parade that is true but paris is the only resort without one. So a new nighttime parade would be great.
Fantillusion won't be coming back as the floats are used for the Halloween and christmas cavalcade/Parade, but a new night parade would be nice. I think the Studio's could benefit from that but I read somewhere that because of safety regulations they are not allowed to do a parade in the studio's
I
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

msRavenswood

Looks like the rumours about a projection show on ToT are probably true. They were doing some tests yesterday.

mrpiggywinkles52

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 18, 2016, 07:32:23 AM
Looks like the rumours about a projection show on ToT are probably true. They were doing some tests yesterday.

I remain cynical, maybe they were just testing projections for some event or party to display a name on ToT?

Surely not, its gotta be something, I dunno what they could do though? Castle sorta fits since its magical and theres all these magical characters on it. What do they do on ToT that would fit? Emphasis on stuff like Star Wars and Marvel, POTC and the other physical movies? Sounds like it could be cool actually.