Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmmb8

Heya,

So I applied like 9 months ago, assumed they'd forgotten about me, until today when I got an interview inviting me to a recruitment event. Does anyone know if a recruitment in November is only for Christmas? As I was wanting to go in summer, i've completely forgotten what I applied to as it was so long ago!

Thaliel

neither of the 2 mails I got had an attachment, so I am still lost about the application form.
<-Plz click

katieandthebeast

Quote from: "pmmb8"Heya,

So I applied like 9 months ago, assumed they'd forgotten about me, until today when I got an interview inviting me to a recruitment event. Does anyone know if a recruitment in November is only for Christmas? As I was wanting to go in summer, i've completely forgotten what I applied to as it was so long ago!

No it isn't just for Christmas, in fact it probably won't be for Christmas because a lot of the slots have already been filled I'm assuming. I applied in September 2011 for the summer :)

katieandthebeast

I received my contract today! Haven't received an e-mail though, so still a little confused about what's going on. For short contracts (1 week), are you entitled to accommodation on site?

WendyDarling

Quote from: "katieandthebeast"I received my contract today! Haven't received an e-mail though, so still a little confused about what's going on. For short contracts (1 week), are you entitled to accommodation on site?

You got the contract in the post but you didn't get the email yet? That's strange. I've got the email but just waiting on the contract! Yes we get the cast member accommodation, it's €10 per night.  Do you know what you're doing?? Loads of people seem to know, but all I know is I'm in a shop.... that's all. Dying to find out!!

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "genybean"
Quote from: "laura:)"Have you got one Jeni or are you just enquiring?

Laura:)[

No Laura, still waiting :( Have you heard? Xoxo

No, I haven't :(

I emailed Daniel the other day saying I was still very interested in going back! And I do want to go back so much! :)

Laura:)

Awfft me too!!! Nobody I know who's waiting has been called yet :(  They've got more auditions in November so maybe after them? The waiting is soooooo painful xoxo

Still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting :(
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

laura:)

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"Still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting :(

me too!

I don't think I'm gonna get one now :/ and if I did it'll only be for a month which I don't really want to take, so I'll just have to audition again in January.

Laura:)

benjy

Still waiting also :-(
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

papreek

Quote from: "genybean"Hey guys! I auditioned 2 weeks ago now in London and am on the fateful books. Anyone who has been in the same position and been given a contract, how long did you wait? Also, how much notice were you given before having to leave? I'm concerned that if I get a bar job etc. that I won't be able to give them enough notice blah blah! Anywhoo, aye. Congrats for the Xmas contracts xoxo

Hey genybean.... I just joined this forum as I also auditioned in London in September and got through.... I have a job here at the mo and really need to know how much notice they will give - so I emailed daniel today and am waiting for his answer!
What availability start date did you give? xx

genybean

Quote from: "papreek"
Quote from: "genybean"Hey guys! I auditioned 2 weeks ago now in London and am on the fateful books. Anyone who has been in the same position and been given a contract, how long did you wait? Also, how much notice were you given before having to leave? I'm concerned that if I get a bar job etc. that I won't be able to give them enough notice blah blah! Anywhoo, aye. Congrats for the Xmas contracts xoxo

Hey genybean.... I just joined this forum as I also auditioned in London in September and got through.... I have a job here at the mo and really need to know how much notice they will give - so I emailed daniel today and am waiting for his answer!

Aw awesome!!!!

Xoxo

pmmb8

Quote from: "katieandthebeast"
Quote from: "pmmb8"Heya,

No it isn't just for Christmas, in fact it probably won't be for Christmas because a lot of the slots have already been filled I'm assuming. I applied in September 2011 for the summer :)

Thanks! Now I just need to remember what jobs I applied for...!!

Thaliel

So, does anybody come to have the blank application form for the Berlin event?
Since I did not get anything via email and have not yet recieved an answer to my mail about where to get it, I am running out of time by now and I would not like to appear in Berlin with no form in hand, since I do not know whether they might hand out forms to those who do not have any
<-Plz click

WendyDarling

Quote from: "Thaliel"So, does anybody come to have the blank application form for the Berlin event?
Since I did not get anything via email and have not yet recieved an answer to my mail about where to get it, I am running out of time by now and I would not like to appear in Berlin with no form in hand, since I do not know whether they might hand out forms to those who do not have any

They have forms at the auditions/interviews, but I would send them another email just to be sure!!

Thaliel

ah, that is good to know. Still wondering if the just forgot the attachment or if it is a failure on my side, since my spam filter has been misbehaving lately.
<-Plz click

papreek

Quote from: "genybean"
Quote from: "papreek"

Aw awesome!!!! Lemme know what he says. What are you down for? Character and parade? Did you get face? I've got a job too and I'm pretty sure I'm meant to give 30 days notice.  I said that I was available to work straight away.

Xoxo

Oh I've just seen your reply - it doesnt send notifications when ppl reply for some reason! I don't know what I'm down for, they didn't tell us at our audition (I went on the Tuesday). Did they tell you??
From what I've read on here it doesnt sound like they call ppl and say we need you tomorrow etc so I think they do give a fair amount of notice. Still waiting for Daniel's reply - I'll let you know when I get it :) xx