Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WendyDarling

Quote from: "Disniamh"Hey guys havent been on this forum in a while!
i got an email about working in a restaurant for christmas delighted! :D
but are they first call first served? i havent phoned yet :( do you have to speak french? mines not so good on the phone haha :)  hope we all get it though would be great :D :D :D

I think they are first call first served, because my friend was supposed to get a job in a shop, and she didn't call until after 12pm, and the shop job was gone, so she had to take a restaurant job.

WendyDarling

Did anybody get an email yet? I haven't gotten one yet and it seems that most people know where exactly they're working. I only know I'm a vendeuse.
Ahhh stress!!! :S

Disniamh

I havent got an email yet either but i'd say we'll get them sometime this week :D :D yeah i rang at half two and they had no full time positions left so i had to go parttime ara sure its still disney so how bad :D :D :D

fantastique

The man I spoke to yesterday forgot to ask me when I'm available and sent me a letter. After giving him the dates, he sent me an e-mail back, saying the contracts and information will be sent out before the end of October, so I don't think we'll get them this week. ;)

WendyDarling

I got my email (longest email EVER) today at about 2pm. So you should get them soon. As for the contracts in the post, I think the end of October is about right!
I'm so excited!!

katieandthebeast

I still don't have an e-mail or contract, are others in the same position?

Xenia

No e-mail and no contract too!

ericsake

Hey guys,

anybody going to the sessions in greece?

i did apply but didnt get an email back :/ (at least its just been two days since i sent them the cv so :P)

ericsake

hey guys

anybody that applied for the sessions in greece??

im still waiting for the confirmation email(at least its just been 2 days since i posted disney :) )

MJS

I also haven't got any e-mail yet. But I remain calm because at least I'm not the only one :).
Are you guys, who haven't recieved anything, all working  also in restaurant?
Maybe our "group" is the biggest and they will deal with our e-mails in the last order...so we just need a little patience :)?

fantastique

I got both my e-mail and my contract. Got the the e-mail last Tuesday and the contract on Friday.

katieandthebeast

Ah, no I'm working in a shop in Walt Disney Studios. :)

WendyDarling

Quote from: "katieandthebeast"Ah, no I'm working in a shop in Walt Disney Studios. :)

Hi, how did you find out where you're working? Did they tell you in the phone call or did you email them to ask? :)
I'm dying to know where I'm working!! x

Weingummilady

Hey!!

I'm new here!
I've read your entries for the last two weeks, so I finally decided to join the board :)
I got my offer to work during the Halloween season two weeks ago, my phone call last week and now I'm leaving on Friday!
I'm gonna be an OPERATEUR ANIMATEUR ATTRACTION...and I'm already very excited!

Anyone else here for Halloween?  :D

Thaliel

Just a question: the interview I am going to is scheduled from 9:30 till 16:30. Will I be assigned to a specific time os is it that I can go there any time between 9:30 and 16:30?
<-Plz click