Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pollypocket

i got through, spoke to the man, he found my name, asked me Halloween or Christmas (I said Christmas), he put me on hold, then came back on, said something I couldnt understand and hung up! Really scared I didnt get it or something!

LydiaSophia

I just got through again and managed to get a contract in the indiana jones shop, had to ask her to repeat stuff a lot but she was really nice about it so don't worry! hopefully see you all there :) x

katieandthebeast

I still can't get through! :( I'm concerned that I won't get a job..

Alisee

Hi,
Good to hear I'm not the only one having trouble getting through.
I've been trying for almost 2hours now.
Does it matter which of the two numbers you call?

chanm002

Hello! What numbers are you guys pressing? Mine keeps hanging on me when I press buttons!

WendyDarling

I wasn't given a specific shop, I was just told I would get an email with more info, and then the contract would come in the post.
She spoke in English to me for some reason. She basically just asked for my surname and my dates! :)

MJS

Hey!

I finally got through and got a contract!
Talked to a lady, she asked my name and then I had to spell it to her XD. She eventually found it and said I would be Serveuse. Explained about arriving on 21 of december and leaving on 7th of january. Then she asked me if I smoke or not.
Also said that I will be accomodated in Disney Village (if I remember now correctly...). Ten said that she will send me the detailed contract on my email and in case if it's incorrect or smth, then I should definitely email them back and they will send me a new one!

I called like 1 hour ago but still haven't gotten the email yet.
Anyway best of luck and keep trying guys!

katieandthebeast

I finally got through! There wasn't anything left as a vendeuse for 2 weeks, so I'm going on the 28th dec - 6th jan, and working in Walt Disney Studios! (Although I couldn't understand when she said the exact place).
How do we know if we have accomodation for that period?

chanm002

How are you guys getting through? I get a message saying press 1 or 2, but then it hangs up on me. Which number are you all calling?

Alisee

I've been trying to get through for more than 2 hours, finally got through and they told me there was nothing left, even for Christmas.

WendyDarling

Quote from: "chanm002"How are you guys getting through? I get a message saying press 1 or 2, but then it hangs up on me. Which number are you all calling?

You just hang up when you hear that message and ring again until someone answers. That's what I did. After about 15 different times of hanging up and ringing again, I finally got someone to pick up :)

pollypocket

I got through :) see you at Christmas everyone! So excited!

pollypocket

Also created a group on FB, pm me your facebook if you wanna join  :)

fantastique

Woohoo got through as well! Spoke to a man who was an absolute delight. So happy :)

Disniamh

Hey guys havent been on this forum in a while!
i got an email about working in a restaurant for christmas delighted! :D
but are they first call first served? i havent phoned yet :( do you have to speak french? mines not so good on the phone haha :)  hope we all get it though would be great :D :D :D