Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laura:)

Quote from: "goofy90"Well I didn't get through :-( absolutely devastated I made it to the dance round and then got cut! I don't know if I will audition again although I really do want to be at disney
Good luck to every1 else n hope you get to live the dream

Oh i'm sorry goofy90 :( is the dance hard because i can't actually remember it? Hey, you should go to the january auditions, i'll most likeky be there :)

Laura:)

ericsake

Hello again!

Being in a desperate situation, almost sure that i got rejected for any vacancy of casting members, id like to know if anybody that participated in the session in greece got an answer from the recruitment members.

Please,fellow citizens, bring it as smoothly and clearly as you can. 8)

Thank you in advance,
ericsake

Thaliel

I got an email today that unfortunately, I did not get through. Well, I was expecting this outcome, so it's not so bad.
@ericsake
allow them a littel time to go through all applicants, for me it was 2 weeks between the casting session and the response email.
<-Plz click

ericsake

Hey Thaliel,

sorry for ur response,maybe ull give it a try another time.

the thing is they told us wed get a response in 10 days,and tomorrow is the 10th day!!!

WendyDarling

Quote from: "ericsake"Hey Thaliel,

sorry for ur response,maybe ull give it a try another time.

the thing is they told us wed get a response in 10 days,and tomorrow is the 10th day!!!

As far as I know they should email you within 10 days, even if it's only to tell you that you've not been successful. You will probably hear from them tomorrow! Good luck X

mrl_oa

I attended Athens recruitment day and I haven't received an answer either. They told us that we will receive an answer in 10 days max. They said that they will even start answering in Monday and that all of us will receive a YES or NO answer within 10 days.

ericsake

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!

I made it to the Talent Pool!!!

And now,what?...Waitin and waitin???

genybean

Quote from: "ericsake"Yeah Yeah Yeah!!

I made it to the Talent Pool!!!

And now,what?...Waitin and waitin???

ericsake

No geny,its the cast member talent pool.

You could send an email to the recruitement center,who knows,they might sort out sth for you

genybean

Ooooh I didn't know you got talent pool for that too. I thought they just offered jobs. Ours is all done by a casting director whom you have to receive a call from. Do you get 6 months for them to find you a job too? xoxo

ericsake

6 months?i think its kinda too much for being in the talent pool.

Actually ive registered for the months February-September,so i guess im gonna be informed to fly to Paris in springtime.

What about other cast members?did u get any email or sth?

mrl_oa

I got the talent pool answer as well.

ericsake

Where from mrl  oa?

And how did it go?

genybean

Quote from: "ericsake"6 months?i think its kinda too much for being in the talent pool.

Actually ive registered for the months February-September,so i guess im gonna be informed to fly to Paris in springtime.

What about other cast members?did u get any email or sth?

Yeah the performers get put in the talent pool for a maximum of 6 months and if you haven't heard from them within that time then you have to re-audition.

mrl_oa

Hey, Ericsake.
I attended the Athens day as well.
I guess it went pretty well since i'm in the talent pool.
Now,waiting.
I told them that i'm not available during summer so i guess they may offer me a contract for Easter or for some other short period of time.