Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katieandthebeast

Quote from: "WendyDarling"
Quote from: "katieandthebeast"Ah, no I'm working in a shop in Walt Disney Studios. :)

Hi, how did you find out where you're working? Did they tell you in the phone call or did you email them to ask? :)
I'm dying to know where I'm working!! x

I was told over the phone. She said the exact place but I couldn't understand, so I hope it will say again on the e-mail. Hope you find out soon! :)

WendyDarling

Quote from: "Thaliel"Just a question: the interview I am going to is scheduled from 9:30 till 16:30. Will I be assigned to a specific time os is it that I can go there any time between 9:30 and 16:30?

Hi, no you have to be there for 9:30 because you watch a short video of what it's like working in DLP, and then there is a little quiz after so make sure you brush up on your DLP facts! I got a prize at my interview :)
But after the quiz they give you a chance to ask any questions you have, and then they tell you to get into pairs for the interview and then they leave the room, and the interviews start! If you're one of the first people to get interviewed you should be finished pretty early. I was the fourth pair to get interviewed and I think I was finished by 12 o clock.

Hope this helps :)

genybean

Anyone received a Xmas contract for character/ parade yet? x

laura:)

Have you got one Jeni or are you just enquiring?

Laura:)

sophie-th

I also got an e-mail yesterday about the casting in Athens Greece. Is there anything I should know before going... it is my first time and I'm so excited!!!
[size=150]"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy!"[/size]

MJS

I got my email today (on thursday)! I hope everyone gets theirs too :)!

genybean

Quote from: "laura:)"Have you got one Jeni or are you just enquiring?

No Laura, still waiting :( Have you heard? Xoxo

laura:)

Quote from: "genybean"

No, I haven't :(

I emailed Daniel the other day saying I was still very interested in going back! And I do want to go back so much! :)

Thaliel

The email about confirming my date got in today, also asking if I knew any friend who could come to the interviews (which I unfortunately do not). The email says I need to bring my application form, I just do not have any so far. Is that a formular you print out from somewhere (and if so, where) or what exactly needs to be on that form?
<-Plz click

sophie-th

I would also like to know where I can find the application form that I must have with me at the interview.... could somebody please help?
[size=150]"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy!"[/size]

Thaliel

I suppose it is located somewhre on http://disneylandparis-casting.com but I cannot find which data I registered with and the sending of password does not seem to have worked
<-Plz click

sophie-th

The application form you have to bring with you is attached to the first e-mail you receive from Disneyland Paris Casting (the one in French). I found it after reading the 2 e-mails again. I just don't know if we have to fill it in before-hand or will we do it at the interview?

Sgat

Sophie-th i ll go also at the interview.I think im gonna have the application form ready for the interview.Gl if u want to discuss about that cause i dont know also Greek ppl who will attend it, u can find me at facebook:  tapeinos boskos

genybean

Quote from: "laura:)"
Quote from: "genybean"

No, I haven't :(

I emailed Daniel the other day saying I was still very interested in going back! And I do want to go back so much! :)

Me Too xoxo

Sgat

Does any1 Greek has interview for friday 2/10?i ve read they will come to Greece 2 and 3rd of november but didnt see anything about friday.So all interviews are on saturday?