Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobz12345tobz

Hey guys, got an email today too, but im going for a permanent contract so tis all good, weren't sure if there were any other brits who are doing Shop work, Well done by the way for all you guys getting the contracts through :)) And i look forward to working with you guys soon :)) (not long now)
xx
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

Deirdre

Hi there, :)
I also got an offer today for vendeurs boutiques and magasiniers boutique for May to September (Dublin interviews).
I really can't start working until the 3rd of June or so, so hoping this could be possible! I'm willing to miss the first week of college in September so hopefully they could be flexible about it!
Is anyone sure that the email we received is an actual offer and not just an invite to phone interview again? :/

sineadlemonade

Awww congrats everyone! :D Hope everyone's dates work out and that they're willing to be flexible! xx

tobz12345tobz

Quote from: "Deirdre"Hi there, :)
I also got an offer today for vendeurs boutiques and magasiniers boutique for May to September (Dublin interviews).
I really can't start working until the 3rd of June or so, so hoping this could be possible! I'm willing to miss the first week of college in September so hopefully they could be flexible about it!
Is anyone sure that the email we received is an actual offer and not just an invite to phone interview again? :/
Hey Deirdre
Welcome to the forum
My impression is that we've actually made it, it would be cruel of them to tempt us with contracts just to say, nah actually you're not good enough :S So, Well done :) I think we've done it :)
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

Deirdre

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"
Hey Deirdre
Welcome to the forum
My impression is that we've actually made it, it would be cruel of them to tempt us with contracts just to say, nah actually you're not good enough :S So, Well done :) I think we've done it :)

Hi thanks I hope so!
Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted! :)

Xenia

Hi there!! I got an email too for boutiques!! Vendeur or Magasiniers!! From May till Sept or from June! I sent them a mail to ask about the exact dates but they didn t answer me...Does anybody know what the Magasinier exactly does?? I feel so happy but stressed on the same time!!! I have to decide until Monday!!

Cendrillon

@Xenia: 'un magasinier' is a stock controller/warehouse keeper, so I assume that's a reference to the jobs you'll be doing backstage when not working the till, like refilling stock, etc. (:

NaeBad

Well done everyone who received a contract today!  I'm now on tenterhooks about getting an email!  From what I can gather, the majority of contracts given out today have been for the boutiques etc.  I'm desperately hoping this means that they are still to contact people about restaurant/server jobs.  I'd rather work in a restaurant than a shop because I've got lots of restaurant and bar experience.  Has anyone else noticed that this seems to be the case too, or is it just me ;o?!

Xenia

Quote from: "Cendrillon"@Xenia: 'un magasinier' is a stock controller/warehouse keeper, so I assume that's a reference to the jobs you'll be doing backstage when not working the till, like refilling stock, etc. (:
Thanks for the answer!  :)

Xenia

Is anybody from Greece that is going to work in Disney??? Or waiting to be contacted???

wano

hey! I was at the dublin interviews too! and im pretty much in the same situation, I got the exact same dates and job offer and im going to miss the first week or two of college as well and Im gonna ask to start work in June too, I cant really start in May. But yes Im pretty sure this is a proper contract and not a phone interview :)

LS1

Has anyone from England got a contract for shops/restaurants/bars yet? I've been in the talent pool since November and the wait is killing me! Does anyone have a phone number for me to contact them about my application? Going to email them in the next week but in case they don't reply!

Well done and good luck to everyone who has contracts! will hopefully see you out there :)

vmmm

Is there anyone from Poland got a contract for shops or restaurants yet? Congrats to everyone who has  contracts ;D

am09

hey! yeah, congrats guys for getting contracts :) i'm from poland too and i'm still waiting :)

vmmm

Now it's two of us :P