Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffanyfinsy

Are here also people who are on the waitinglist for character/entertainment?  :roll:
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

ulak

Good luck for all!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

LanaL

Quote from: "mackattack"
Quote from: "LanaL"
Quote from: "mackattack"I emailed Noellie today and she said that all the contracts should be sent out by mid-may..
Hi  :)
How soon the contract should be sent after got a job offer?

Hey i'm not 100% certain, but as far as I know, the job offer comes in the form a contract and you accept of decline it!
I got a job offer April 19 and today - contract by post!  :D

tobz12345tobz

So...i guess we should be receiving ours soon, was the job offer an email or a phone call?
xx
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

gldc

Quote from: "LanaL"I got a job offer April 19 and today - contract by post!  :D
Is this for a performing role or for operations?
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

tobz12345tobz

Shop work, Sooo i guess operations
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

Maxime

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"Are here also people who are on the waitinglist for character/entertainment?  :roll:

Yes I am! still waiting....

Bball12

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"Shop work, Sooo i guess operations

Well done! Where are you from, how long have you been in the talent pool if you don't mind me asking?

tobz12345tobz

Hey im from england (Cambridge) and Im still waiting for that special phone call, and been in the talent pool since october. :S

Yourself?
–Walt Disney

LanaL

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"...was the job offer an email or a phone call?
Job offer - by e-mail  :)

LanaL

Quote from: "gldc"Is this for a performing role or for operations?
For operation -restaurant  :)

Nao

@NotreClaire did you hear back from the Character & Parade department yet? ^^

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting for contracts!
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "Maxime"
Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"Are here also people who are on the waitinglist for character/entertainment?  :roll:

Yes I am! still waiting....

Yeaaah! Where you from?
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "LanaL"I got a job offer April 19 and today - contract by post!  :D

Congrats :D!

morjen

Hey guys! Just got a contract in a boutique, it basically said if your interested and available until 30th september, call us on monday on...... etc

Does this mean I definately have a contract?? I wont be put through another phone interview or anything will I? Thanks so much.
Ps I went to London January auditions for anyone wondering! xxx