Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovedisney123

I just got a contract through for working in a boutique. It says if you're available to work until the 30th... I'm not sure whether I will be able to work until then because of uni! :(

sophie

Quote from: "morjen"Hey guys! Just got a contract in a boutique, it basically said if your interested and available until 30th september, call us on monday on...... etc

Does this mean I definately have a contract?? I wont be put through another phone interview or anything will I? Thanks so much.
Ps I went to London January auditions for anyone wondering! xxx

I got the same mail! And I think we definately have a contract :D

wano

I got offered that too! do we have to speak in english on the phone or french?

fabmoolah

Quote from: "ilovedisney123"I just got a contract through for working in a boutique. It says if you're available to work until the 30th... I'm not sure whether I will be able to work until then because of uni! :(

This is my predicament too. Excited and panicked at the same time. This is going to be a loooooong weekend.

tarajanelovesshoes

I am in the exact same predicament but also it says only if we can start in May? For a temporary contract anyway..I've emailed her asking if I can finish in sept can I start in June..but she hasn't replied yet, but she replied instantly to my first email so I'm hoping she replies soon!

fabmoolah

Quote from: "tarajanelovesshoes"I am in the exact same predicament but also it says only if we can start in May? For a temporary contract anyway..I've emailed her asking if I can finish in sept can I start in June..but she hasn't replied yet, but she replied instantly to my first email so I'm hoping she replies soon!

I hope it's possible, I would be more than happy to start in June if I could finish by the 10th of September.

niamh

Congratulations guys! Did anyone who went to the Dublin interviews get a contract yet?

ilovedisney123

Quote from: "fabmoolah"
Quote from: "tarajanelovesshoes"I am in the exact same predicament but also it says only if we can start in May? For a temporary contract anyway..I've emailed her asking if I can finish in sept can I start in June..but she hasn't replied yet, but she replied instantly to my first email so I'm hoping she replies soon!

I hope it's possible, I would be more than happy to start in June if I could finish by the 10th of September.

Exactly. I just hope something can be done! I'm so happy to have got a contract but 30th September just can't be done unfortunately. I've been in the Talent Pool since November, awaiting a summer construct so it's been a long wait, and I don't want it all to be for nothing!

VigBasil

Quote from: "niamh"Congratulations guys! Did anyone who went to the Dublin interviews get a contract yet?

One of my friends did, she got a contract for the shops. There's four more of us still waiting though.

tarajanelovesshoes

Hey guys! I have spent a while thinking about this and I think I am going to go for the CDD which could last up to around 8 months and defer my uni application! Ahh scary stuff! But I've been looking for a reason/excuse to take a gap year since I applied, I was so worried I would just be stuck at home but now I have something to do I'm looking forward to it. My parents are worried I won't like working for disney tho! Any advice from anybody who has already worked there as to whether it really is enjoyable?

chlodog91

congrats all those who've got contracts! i'm still waiting, waah :( anyone got anything for ticketing?

Maxime

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"Yeaaah! Where you from?

I'm from the Netherlands and you?

lostinstereo

hi :) i got an email today with 2 jobs on it. One a serveur and the other a commis de cuisine. But unfortunately neither of them actually suits my dates. I have to call a number on Monday with my availability. Was this email a contract or are they just looking for anyone who was available? I'm so confused :/
oh and i went to the dublin interviews :)

Cendrillon

Congratulations to everyone who received an offer today, I hope you all manage to work out dates and get out there soon! Well done!

AbiMarsh

Hello! I got an email too today for 'vendeurs boutiques' and 'Magasiniers Boutique' and it says I need to chose between a CDD from May to September 30th OR a CDI from June and phone them on Monday- ideally I want to work from mid June til the end of August so i'm guessing I choose CDI and explain the dates that would suit me on the phone when I call? Or do I have to work til the end of september (which i can't do?!)

Well done to everyone thats getting contracts through!