Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

hehehe thanks lewis.. i think about it everyday too and ive not even got a job !! Yet ;)
do you have any idea who you're going 'to be friends with' ?  or will you find out when you get there?
xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Yara

Thanks lewis!

I think it's different every day. Well, within the height restrictions. At least, that's what I read somewhere. I'm so excited by reading all of this! Wish those 3 weeks were going fasterr! And I still have exams to do in 2 weeks. Grrr.

itslewis

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"hehehe thanks lewis.. i think about it everyday too and ive not even got a job !! Yet ;)
do you have any idea who you're going 'to be friends with' ?  or will you find out when you get there?
xx

Nope Nat, it's all part of the experience and excitement to meet so many new people and make some new friends - I cant wait. I'm sure everyone will be in the same boat so we will all bond togethers  :D

Quote from: "Yara"Thanks lewis!

I think it's different every day. Well, within the height restrictions. At least, that's what I read somewhere. I'm so excited by reading all of this! Wish those 3 weeks were going fasterr! And I still have exams to do in 2 weeks. Grrr.

Yara, it is! They change the height all the time depending on what characters they need!
Good luck for your exams!

_Natalie_x

Hehe Lewis well I was actually saying it in the Disney forum 'dont spoil the magic for kids' thing where [spoiler:1gvr0ck4]being friends with a character means playing the character in the park[/spoiler:1gvr0ck4].    Sorry assumed everyone was as mad as meeee :p xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mrs Potatohead

Congratulations and best wishes to everyone who has got a job at DLRP!! Also good luck to people auditioning!! I work for disneystore uk and believe me when I say Disney  are THE BEST company to work for and I believe they really look after their employees no matter what your job is!! I've just got a full time job teaching at school but I'm going to keep my Disney part time job as I actully cannot bear to leave!! Follow your dreams people!!!! Disney management know a Disney person when they see one, you radiate magic!!

alaina82

Lewis...who else is starting the same day as u apart from Luke??? Why is no-one starting with me, im going to be a Billy-no-Mates  :(   I leave my full time job next Friday, early i know, but im helping my mum to move house and then im moving too...gonna try and keep busy til Sept but wish i was coming out with you guys! If you get thru Nat maybe u'll start when i do  :D

Im looking forward to seeing who my 'friends' will be but not sure how many are in my height range (5") If anyone has an idea let me know...i really want to be Tinkerbell, i guess thats a face character, but not sure if they cast that on the audition day. Oh well, i guess i'll find out soon enough! Just want to go and play there NOW!!!

PS  Im soooo going to WDW when i finish at DLP....whos coming with me???  :P

_Natalie_x

Alaina i guess you could be friends with Minnie or Mickey...  they can't be much smaller than 5" are they?? :D Im a rubbish height.. 5"6.. its so average !! Although all the princess' are that height so with enough disney makeup im sure I could be one of them :P ahhaha !!  Im sure theres many characters you can play.. costume characters, bcus theres so many randomly round the park which will require different heights :)
Do you start in October??

MrsPotatoHead i want to work for my local Disneystore to get my foot in the door but I dont think they have any vacancies at the moment !!   Thanks for your comments and i love it that you think we 'radiate magic'! What a lovely way of putting it !! (L) so Disney! :D <3
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

Nat, i start in Sept...the 10th to be exact! Its only 10 days after the boys go out but i dont know anyone else starting when i do...aaaggghhhh i almost want the summer to be over so i can go there now lol

Yara

I'm like 6" (183cm), will that be a good thing? Oh I really wish the next 2 weeks go sooo fast and i'll get trhough and start asap as well! I'm not dreaming about it yet, but that will come any time soon!

itslewis

Quote from: "alaina82"Lewis...who else is starting the same day as u apart from Luke??? Why is no-one starting with me, im going to be a Billy-no-Mates  :(   I leave my full time job next Friday, early i know, but im helping my mum to move house and then im moving too...gonna try and keep busy til Sept but wish i was coming out with you guys! If you get thru Nat maybe u'll start when i do  :D

Im looking forward to seeing who my 'friends' will be but not sure how many are in my height range (5") If anyone has an idea let me know...i really want to be Tinkerbell, i guess thats a face character, but not sure if they cast that on the audition day. Oh well, i guess i'll find out soon enough! Just want to go and play there NOW!!!

PS  Im soooo going to WDW when i finish at DLP....whos coming with me???  :P

I know two lads at my mates Dance school in London, they were at our audition! Don't really know them, just know there coming same time as me lol. You started your check-list of what you need to do before Disney and what to take.. doing mine tomorrow haha!
xxx

alaina82

Haha no, havent started yet....dont even have a bag lol.  We're going at mixed seasons so gonna need both summer and winter clothes, plus winter coat etc for when it gets cold and im gonna have to take a blanket to snuggle under. How is it all meant to fit in???

Im moving out my house end of the mth and into my brothers until i go so having to pack seperately for storage at theirs and for Disney...effort!!

itslewis

Quote from: "alaina82"Haha no, havent started yet....dont even have a bag lol.  We're going at mixed seasons so gonna need both summer and winter clothes, plus winter coat etc for when it gets cold and im gonna have to take a blanket to snuggle under. How is it all meant to fit in???

Im moving out my house end of the mth and into my brothers until i go so having to pack seperately for storage at theirs and for Disney...effort!!

Good idea, I will need a blanket too. I'll just bring everything I can fit in the suitcases. I'm extremely nervous know, I hope the people already there are nice and welcoming! Hope I make friends too so I can actually go around Paris with people on the first day not by myself haha.

Yara

How many months are you going?

Can somebody tell me if 6" is a good height (for a girl)?

itslewis

[

_Natalie_x

well that is an amazing list !!! How did uu find that??xx
Here we are... <3[/b]