Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yara

Tiger or Goofy it is. Cool.

_Natalie_x

Right guys.. off to lanzarote for a week and abit !!  Be back next friday so have a good two weeks and ill catch up with youu then :) <3 xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

luke85

Have a great time Natalie! :)

alaina82

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"well that is an amazing list !!! How did uu find that?

I second that, where did u find it??? I have to be honest, i havent heard of loads of the characters within my height range....however Mickey and Minnie are 2 that i might have possibly heard of somewhere  :P  YAY  :D

itslewis

Quote from: "alaina82"
Quote from: "_Natalie_x"well that is an amazing list !!! How did uu find that?

I second that, where did u find it??? I have to be honest, i havent heard of loads of the characters within my height range....however Mickey and Minnie are 2 that i might have possibly heard of somewhere  :P  YAY  :D

I just googled it haha! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 820AAc6c8h

dlrpmad

Yey I can be buzz lightyear or Pluto!!!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Yara

OMG i'm so stressed out right now! It's the World Cup Final, and I sooo badly want to party if Holland wins, but I have my exams tomorrow and the day after. Which make me stress even more, and in 1.5 weeks I'll be in Paris (do'nt know how) auditioning what is reason 3 to stress. I can't believe I'm still alive, feels like I'm slightly slowly dying  :? aaaaaaargh.

Sorry to bother you with this ;).

dlrpmad

Yara, party anyway - Disney style!!!!! Hahaha just chillax and I hope you pass your exams!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Yara

I cant anymore. Stupid referee aaaaargh i hate english people - no offense lol. I just dont like Webb atm.

benjy

I know this isnt the place for football but Holland were very rough and should have had more than one sent off. . .
Any back on topic (but only loosely, may this needs a new topic?)  ;)  Does anybody know if you are able to have your gap year at DLRP, if so how?? I've tried emailing them and they have repled but I've got nowhere because I don't think they know what I'm on about. I've even sent a letter to the UK Casting office to ask (because they may undestand what I mean more). But i'm a budding young actor, who would love to work at dlrp in some way and a gap year is a perfect way to do it! But I dont know if it's been done before and if so how???

Thanks  :D
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

alaina82

Hey benjy

I dont think DLRP do any gap year programmes (that im aware of anyway). I know WDW do a couple of international programmes but theyre not in the entertainment department, might be worth checking them out anyway.....

//https://www.disneyinternationalprograms.com/

On another note, there are auditions this month in Leeds (25th) and at Pineapple Studios (27th/28th) for Character, Parade and Look-a-likes so why not head on down to one of them. Contracts vary and if u do get through you might be able to work there throughout your gap year, or for a few mths at least! Im off there in September for 5 mths....once youre in tho who knows what might happen! The link below gives you more info about the auditions or read some earlier posts as we discuss what happens during the audition process

//http://corporate.disney.go.com/auditions/calendar/index.html

Not sure how old you are benjy but for both the above you need to be 18, or 17 but will be 18 when you go. Hope this helps!

Good luck  :thumbs:

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Yara"I cant anymore. Stupid referee aaaaargh i hate english people - no offense lol. I just dont like Webb atm.
No offense taken cause I'm Scottish!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

itslewis

English and f**kin proud.

Yara

Lol. We're licking our wounds. It so sad, everybody has been talking about it yesterday. But if they would have had penalties I wouldn't even had a glance, since I decided I had to study more, so after 3minutes of (again boring) extra time I got back to my room. And when it was like 27th minute I was too curious, so I had a quick look, exactly the goal OMG i was swearing lol.

ANYWAYS, 8 days before my Paris Audition :O

itslewis

I need some suggestions guys. What basic things will I need to pack? Obviously clothes but like little things that I might forget! I'm not going until end of August but what to get a list ready so I can pack stress free :) (it wont happen though, I stress over everything!)