Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Yes !! Or maybe something less violent?

but still i like your thinking ;)
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

dlrpmad

Lewis, thats not very disney like but still, like your thinking! ;)  
This may be a strange question but if you do well at DLRP working for them, would there be a chance they could transfer you to an american park?? Its not that I dont like DLRP ( I LOVE IT!!!) its just that i would love to work in the other parks as well. As i said strange question!!

By the way, who is working in the month of october, as i will be there on holiday and i hope I actually meet some of you (obviously i wouldnt know who you were but the point is still there!!).

Sorry for babbling but Im on a disney overload today!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
101% Stitch LOVING!!

itslewis

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Lewis, thats not very disney like but still, like your thinking! ;)  
This may be a strange question but if you do well at DLRP working for them, would there be a chance they could transfer you to an american park?? Its not that I dont like DLRP ( I LOVE IT!!!) its just that i would love to work in the other parks as well. As i said strange question!!

By the way, who is working in the month of october, as i will be there on holiday and i hope I actually meet some of you (obviously i wouldnt know who you were but the point is still there!!).

Sorry for babbling but Im on a disney overload today!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I'll be there in October! And yes, I would love to go work in America. I think the America parks are much better, even though i've never been to DLRP, i've only been to WDW! The reason they don't take on people in the UK is because of the Visa issue, but if you have experience already as a Cast Member, i'm sure they might consider you, who knows?

Lewis xo

_Natalie_x

OMG lewis youve never been to DLRP?!  Your mental ! hhahaha its amazing. Ok so ive never been to WDW but im not gonna work there ;) hahah i love dlrp so much because its like so cosy, i know exactly where everything is but it feels big enough to be able to spend like a full week there, without feeling like you've missed out doing anything or seeing anything. :D
you're gonna have to get used to it quick arnt you like finding your way around ! Lol xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"OMG lewis youve never been to DLRP?!  Your mental ! hhahaha its amazing. Ok so ive never been to WDW but im not gonna work there ;) hahah i love dlrp so much because its like so cosy, i know exactly where everything is but it feels big enough to be able to spend like a full week there, without feeling like you've missed out doing anything or seeing anything. :D
you're gonna have to get used to it quick arnt you like finding your way around ! Lol xxx

Nat, Magical Kingdom has the same layout for DLRP and WDW so I'm sure I know my way around. I can picture everything in my head lol. WDW is better cause they have more parks and more entertainment! I spent 3 weeks there in September and literally had something to do every day. Was lucky enough to do some parks more than once..
I'm excited to explore DLRP though, when I get there you get two days to explore Paris and Disney before you start your training.. it's going to be so weird seeing Disneyland every day!

_Natalie_x

it will be amazingg!!!     My audition a week today... ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH.
Here we are... <3[/b]

littlemermaid83

Good luck Natalie!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

_Natalie_x

thannnkkk youuuu :D

a question to all past auditioners...
When you had to do the characterisation bit.. was it like dancing or was it more like acting?? :D xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

A few things.....

QuoteAlaina, I love your cheesy messages.

Lewis, cheesy?? me??.......how very dare you!!  :P

Quoteif you do well at DLRP working for them, would there be a chance they could transfer you to an american park??

This is already part of my plan! Im hoping that cos we'll already be trained it will be easier to get a job out there. Im planning on looking into Visas etc and then contacting them towards the end of my contract to see if i can work at WDW, that would be a dream  :D

QuoteWhen you had to do the characterisation bit.. was it like dancing or was it more like acting??

Natalie, characterisation was pretty much just acting. No dancing in this bit, unless you want to add something in character yourself! The 5 characters we had were (in order) Cowboy, Pirate, Dwarf, Villain, Princess curtsey and Exit (waving etc). They could always change them so dont take my word for it but im pretty sure these are the standard characters they use for the auditions. Hope that helps  :D

alaina82

Oh yeh, forgot to say that i too will be working there in October...if we have a day off when ur there Dlrpmad we shall have to meet up and say hi....you might spot us in the parades anyway tho :)

_Natalie_x

ok yeah im kinda getting excited again now :D:D:D t

guys when i eventually get a job (because i will i swear im gonna audition forever hahaha)  then promise me we can all meet up for drinks in paris or something ! Hahahahah <3 <3
Here we are... <3[/b]

Yara

I still haven't cancelled my audition appointment (for reasons, check page 11 last post). I tried to postpone it over and over again, so there would still be a chance that I could go. But now, well tomorrow, I'm going on holiday (to France, but not Paris) and we don't have any internet connection so I have to do it now. I really feel sad because I'll have to withdraw and re-apply in September... And I don't know what to write. I don't want them to think that I'm not keen on working at Disney's. So I think I'll write something like; my parents think that there's more school stuff that's more important right now, I don't, but since I'm still or again living in their house, I should listen to them... Hmm sounds pretty good. But I still freaking hate it. I'll keep coming here since it might make it hurt less (I hope).

luke85

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"ok yeah im kinda getting excited again now :D:D:D t

guys when i eventually get a job (because i will i swear im gonna audition forever hahaha)  then promise me we can all meet up for drinks in paris or something ! Hahahahah <3 <3
Absolutely Natalie! :D

dlrpmad

Quote from: "alaina82"Oh yeh, forgot to say that i too will be working there in October...if we have a day off when ur there Dlrpmad we shall have to meet up and say hi....you might spot us in the parades anyway tho :)
Awesome! I'm there from the 5th - 12th October so before I leave I'll see what you lot are doing and when you're off. I'd love to see how you find the experience!

I'm going to enquire about jobs when I'm there and I'll see what they can offer me as in advice. I just can't wait!! But as I have said before, I'm applying for my local Disney store soon so hopefully they will take that into consideration
101% Stitch LOVING!!

itslewis

I forgot to add,

Was speaking to my friend over in Disney, he went there on a 4 month contract.. there was about 10 of them (I think) and after the 4 months they ALL got offered an open ended contract! YAY!

ALSO

You have to attend a Disney Uni once a week and learn about Disney and the history of it. Just thought I'll let all the potential Disney Cast Members know.

Lewis xo