Photo pass plus

Started by leese100, September 02, 2014, 04:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzkaye

on our xmas break we had 105 pics ,which was fab to give to the parents as a  xmas present,
also great  for the kids memory books.
while there in feb we got 56 pics ,
i feel the pass is well worth the money.

sarahmumof4

Quote from: moonloo on March 03, 2015, 07:41:54 PM
We booked through Thomson and I just spoke to the Disney chat advisor who seemed to think unless it is booked directly with Disney you cant add Photo+ to the booking :(
Is that right?!

My friend has booked through Thompson , they go this month and have added photo pass plus onto the booking . They paid £24 x
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

TinkSassy

How are the digital files provided to you?  And can you have them printed?  The website is just not clear.

Also, do you have to buy in advance or can you decide at the end of the day and purchase then? 

stecal

Hi your photos are stored on http://www.disneyphotopass.eu/  for a year and you can share them with family etc, i have downloaded mine to my computer so i have them forever and you can print them yourselves at home for free or use someone like photobox,snapfish etc but you are free to do what you want with the images for personal use,if you want you can order prints etc from that website but the prices are cheaper elsewhere or to print at home 

NCC1701Q

I read online that there is a different Photo Pass +, especially for visitors with an annual pass. This different PP+ is valid for a whole year, instead of 10 days. Has anyone any additional information about this?

Uragano Tati

I have read that too. From may 4th there will be this photopass+ for those who have an annual passport.
Cost: 39,99 euro with Dream passport, 44,99 with Fantasy and Franciliene.
From may 4th till june 3rd there is a special discount of 10 euro (that means that the cost will be 29,99 with Dream and 34,99 with Fantasy and Franciliene).
It will be valid for 1 year.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

NCC1701Q

Hi Uragano Tati,

thanks for the details. Our next trip starts May 4th so we will definitely be getting this! €29,99 is a bargain, compared to the "regular 10-day-PP+-"price!

Mrsya

If anyone needs the 50% off discount voucher still, pm me with your email address.

nathalie

If it's the Thompson one, it has an expiration date, so have a look at that. (July 15th?)

And probably can't use both.  Heard people using the voucher and tried to use their AP discount aswell, only 1 was possible.

thetills

Is there going to be any offers still on, we are going to be there in 4 weeks!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: thetills on July 27, 2015, 03:31:58 PM
Is there going to be any offers still on, we are going to be there in 4 weeks!

No offers at the moment, you will just have to pay full price.
But it's still a great value.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

thetills

What is the full price bought on site? I'm a bit confused about all the different prices being mentioned on here!

nathalie

49,99 € (without any discounts)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: thetills on July 28, 2015, 04:16:01 PM
What is the full price bought on site? I'm a bit confused about all the different prices being mentioned on here!

49,99 for the Photopass+ that is valid for 10 days.
44,99 for the Photopass+ that is valid for 1 year if you have the Fantasy Annuel Passport.
39,99 for the Photopass+ that is valid for 1 year if you have the Dream Annuel Passport.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

polar vixen

Just bumping this up to say I added photo pass plus to our booking today for our visit in September for £33!! We booked direct with Disney.