Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowMater

It's Chef Louie from The Little Mermaid!

"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Aveen2008

hehe great picture...i'm takng it thats in an american park?

Was sebastian running around too hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Aveen2008"hehe great picture...i'm takng it thats in an american park?

Was sebastian running around too hehe!

It's from Tokyo :wink:

TowMater

It is in Tokyo, It was also a great find.

Just go on Google Images and search in 'Rare Disney Characters', It would probaly come up with Louie.

And here is Jack Skellington with a Sandy Claws suit:

"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Aveen2008

ah is it the tokyo disneysea?

I don't like christmas jack really. I prefer the regular one.
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

I think DLP need to get a new stock of characters in.

Be nice to see some rare ones regularly around the park.

What a awesome pic of Chef Louie!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I think DLP need to get a new stock of characters in.

I agree I'm kinda sick of seeing the same characters on the character express the past few years. the thing is the have some rarer characters but they hardly ever show them, like the dwarfs (who are in the show now at least), esmeralda, pocahontas, meeko, tinkerbell (only on fantilusion now) but there are loads I wish they had! Esp giselle!
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I think DLP need to get a new stock of characters in.

I agree I'm kinda sick of seeing the same characters on the character express the past few years. the thing is the have some rarer characters but they hardly ever show them, like the dwarfs (who are in the show now at least), esmeralda, pocahontas, meeko, tinkerbell (only on fantilusion now) but there are loads I wish they had! Esp giselle!

No parks will ever have Giselle thanks to Amy Adams not allowing it.  (Damn her)

I'm hoping and praying for Pixie Hollow of somesort for the 20th Anniversary, its about time DLP got with the times and started following in the footsteps of the other parks.

Our park must have the most undated and least rare characters.  Its depressing when Kyra asks to see a certain character and they asks why are they not in DLP when they live there in the castle  :shock:  (her words not mine lol)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

I thought kristof or anthony or someone said that Giselle was in one of the american parks! I have never heard of Amy adams stopping it, i didnt think she would have the right to say :?

well I think Kyra is very intellegent indeed hehe! What really annoys me is characters like frair tuck, smee and the sherif of nottingham because they are characters people hardly know, not even main characters and I think thats pathetic really. :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I thought kristof or anthony or someone said that Giselle was in one of the american parks! I have never heard of Amy adams stopping it, i didnt think she would have the right to say :?

well I think Kyra is very intellegent indeed hehe! What really annoys me is characters like frair tuck, smee and the sherif of nottingham because they are characters people hardly know, not even main characters and I think thats pathetic really. :roll:

She was in the park when the film was released but now she is nowhere to be found.  If you google, your find a lot of Americans talking about why Giselle isn't in the parks.

You also get them random monkeys from Jungle book etc... Ok they are cute to get a pic with but I would rather see the Rescuers or even Maid Marion.  They have even have Boo at the Block Party Bash in DHS.

The Butlin Boy

I'd love to see the newer characters being shipped over more (e.g. the UP characters; Carl, Russel and Dug, and the Bolt characters; Bolt, Mittens and Rhino, are the latest examples). They always get them in the states, but a lot of them never make it to Paris. And I really don't understand why? Surely Walt Disney Pictures would want them in the parks to promote the film when it's out, so it shouldn't be a matter of DLP having to pay for them really should it? And on top of that, the changeable photolocation at the back of the Toon Studio is an ideal place for these newer characters too!  :wink:

A giant billboard covering one of the Resorts iconic locations isn't a problem, but some new characters are apparently!?! :roll:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"I thought kristof or anthony or someone said that Giselle was in one of the american parks! I have never heard of Amy adams stopping it, i didnt think she would have the right to say :?

She was in the park when the film was released but now she is nowhere to be found.  If you google, your find a lot of Americans talking about why Giselle isn't in the parks.

You also get them random monkeys from Jungle book etc... Ok they are cute to get a pic with but I would rather see the Rescuers or even Maid Marion.  They have even have Boo at the Block Party Bash in DHS.

oh yeah them random monkeys, i forgot about them! got they are even worse as they dont even have a name! I wud luv maid marion actually and the rescuers!! I have often said the same about boo!!

butlin boy: yeah i agree with you!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Waddi

Esméralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
8th November 2009
Near Casey Jnr

Aveen2008

I would luv to meet esmeralda. I have been the past 2 novembers and never see her. They seem sto mainly only have her out at halloween! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

jackieann

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"

No parks will ever have Giselle thanks to Amy Adams not allowing it.  (Damn her)

I'm hoping and praying for Pixie Hollow of somesort for the 20th Anniversary, its about time DLP got with the times and started following in the footsteps of the other parks.

Our park must have the most undated and least rare characters.  Its depressing when Kyra asks to see a certain character and they asks why are they not in DLP when they live there in the castle  :shock:  (her words not mine lol)

Hi.

Why wont Amy Adams allow it??? I love Enchanted!!!

XX