Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PetiteSirene

I knew there was this thread somewhere... Can't believe it hasnt been posted in for so long, but we were so shocked to find this character that I simply had to share it :)

We were really lucky this trip and saw loads of characters we had never seen out before. Including Baloo!

We also caught Angel and Boo on their way to the Central Plaza stage and she gave me a hug as she went by :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

lauramumof3

i would love to see esmeralder! my daugther loves the film so did i when i was young, it is a french story after all!
also pocahontas i have never seen her either! but i suppose she will be more summery??
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

alaina82

Esmerelda has been in the park recently as has Pocahontas, within the last few days actually, so maybe theyre making a comeback! The Robin Hood characters will be leaving DLP shortly so no more Sheriff or Friar Tuck :(

luke85

Quote from: "alaina82"Esmerelda has been in the park recently as has Pocahontas, within the last few days actually, so maybe theyre making a comeback! The Robin Hood characters will be leaving DLP shortly so no more Sheriff or Friar Tuck :(
Apparently they've been saying they're getting rid of Robin Hood characters for the past year, I hope they don't :(

lauramumof3

my chidren have only just watched robin hood recently on cinemagic they had no idea who king john, frier tuck and sheriff was in cafe mickey! i suppose there a newer characters for the little ones to see now.
like when we went in 2006 to new york hotel launchpad was there!! for those who have no idea who he is, hes from ducktails! although my son loves ducktails the movie now but tbh its more from when i was little. so i bet some kids were like "whos he?"!
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

Snow_White_Girl

Needed to bump this topic back up to ask a question! I used to love Ducktales as a kid, but the only character I've ever seen from that in DLP is Scrooge McDuck, and I know Launchpad is (or was) there but I've never seen him... Was wondering if anyone knew if Donald's nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie are ever out for meet 'n' greets in DLP? I'd love a pic with them if they were! :)

\":lamp:\"

peterpanfan1953

Launchpad is out sometimes... your best bet to find him is in the Disneyland hotel (either in the morning or dinner at Inventions) but he isn't out that often... he is also sometimes at the Hotel New York in the morning.  

Currently Huey, Dewey, and Louie are only seen during special events and will sometimes be in the parade so sadly your chances of meeting them are very low :(  They have been out a few times (once last month at Cafe Mickey for lunch and once a few months ago in the Disneyland Hotel) that you could meet them but it is very much a case of being very lucky and being in the right place at the right time.  That being said... we have heard rumors that they are considering having them out at Halloween and Christmas this year... it isn't definite yet... so if that happens you may be able to meet them then :)

Here is a picture of them from a special version of Disney's Stars 'n' Cars last month:

\":peter:\"All it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust

littlemermaid83

We have seen Launchpad a few times in the DLH and once in Inventions. I love him.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

AislingM

Is Boo still around the parks? I absolutely adore her , only ever saw her on the stage show last year , never as a character on her own.
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

Elaine

no, Boo was only there for last year's hub stage show.

Elaine

BadKid

Are there any Tangled characters in the park such as Rapunzel or Flynn?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

15MagicalYears

Nice to see another Lady Gaga fan on the forum  :thumbs:
And yes, Rapunzel can be met at her tent across from the newly opened Princess Meet & Greet.

BadKid

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Nice to see another Lady Gaga fan on the forum  :thumbs:
And yes, Rapunzel can be met at her tent across from the newly opened Princess Meet & Greet.

Hello Little Monster!  :D
Aw, when I go to Disneyland Paris next year I'm gonna try and meet Rapunzel. Can you meet Flynn or is that only in the American parks?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

BadKid

Can you meet Captain Jack Sparrow?
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

jackieann

when we went in October flynn walked along the queue  and had pics etc.  and yes you can meet jack, he has times for his meet and greet in the daily schedule.