Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Aaaah *screaming* - how adorable are Thumper and Miss Bunny?? Why don't we have them at DLRP?! Or at WDW? I need to meet them, especially Thumper, he's one of my favourite Disney characters.....

Thank you so much for posting those pics, Wezz!

No I just hope DLRP will tell those bunnies to work there, too  [-o<
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

DisneyBud

Does anyone have a photo of the new Smee that a couple of people have mentioned?

Walts heir

Has anyone hère Everest seen JackO and sally?

Gareth

i have never seen him but my best freind saw him in october last year and said he was very tall and had an american accent or somthing :D sorry not much help:D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Walts heir

Oh well actuLly I saw them too during haloween they hadthis little show outside the pm and they were in the parade
but I was wondering if anyone had actually seen them outside haloween
btw sorry about the spelling i was using my phone and it had his auto fill things eich really sucks and for some reason it wrote in French

Javey74

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Does anyone have a photo of the new Smee that a couple of people have mentioned?
There are some photos here of the new Smee in one of Kristof's Park Updates>>

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7172

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Walts heir"Has anyone hère Everest seen JackO and sally?

They only arrived at the park last halloween for the first time. They were part of the parade and they also did meet and greets on boot hill- ( Halloween season only). They are returning this Halloween season also.

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Walts heir

Will the meet and great also be in boot hill this year I really want to get a piceith Jack

Aveen2008

Yep I am pretty sure it will be! :D

when you go, pick up a park programme from either your hotel reception, city hall or as you enter the parks and that will confirm the time and place that the meet and greet is :D  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

ClémentLoveBelle

After Halloween, Jack and Sally were sometimes in Woody's Roundup during the Christmas Season

And they came back in Boot Hill for the Valentine's Day

Aveen2008

Quote from: "ClémentLoveBelle"After Halloween, Jack and Sally were sometimes in Woody's Roundup during the Christmas Season

And they came back in Boot Hill for the Valentine's Day

thats good to know! :D  great picture!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Walts heir

It wasn't written last year but there was a banner in front of boothill saying the times
wow yeas there last Christmas but I never saw them
well maybe because I never go to woodys round up
why valentines day they have nothin to do with valentines day well maybe because there's a valentines dag door in NBC

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Walts heir"It wasn't written last year but there was a banner in front of boothill saying the times
wow yeas there last Christmas but I never saw them
well maybe because I never go to woodys round up
why valentines day they have nothin to do with valentines day well maybe because there's a valentines dag door in NBC

I would say just because they are seen as a couple
Luv Aveen xoxo

Gareth

OoOoOoOoOoO WOW they can be seen at xmas thats awsome that means i might meet them yaya :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Walts heir

I hope you do I'm sure if you ask a CM where you can see them he will be mor than glad too tell you