Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahlouise_23

Hi All,

I have a dream annual passport. 3 of my friends are going to be visiting me in Paris in a couple of weeks time. I know I can get them all 20% off the cost of a day ticket for DLP. My question is, can I get them their tickets in advance or will we have to get them at the entrance on the day?

Many Thanks,

Sarah

stifle

They'll need to be bought in person on the day as your pass will need to be shown.

sarahlouise_23

Esti

Hi, guys!
I'm staying in Paris until the 29th May and I can sponsor up to two people. Send me a message if you're interested  :)

Soap

Whats the best deal on 2 adult, dream, and 2 children AP's? ( they are 3 and 1, guess the infant is free anyways?)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

stifle

Quote from: Soap on May 17, 2015, 09:32:11 PM
Whats the best deal on 2 adult, dream, and 2 children AP's? ( they are 3 and 1, guess the infant is free anyways?)

Disney doesn't sell child APs; it is a single price. There is a 10% discount if you are sponsored by an existing passholder. I understand some third party resellers may have child APs at a very modest discount.

The 1 year old does not need a ticket.

stifle

My wife and I expect to buy APs on 21 June. Anyone around for sponsorship that day? We can make it on the 20th also if needed.

Soap

Quote from: stifle on May 18, 2015, 09:36:39 AM
Quote from: Soap on May 17, 2015, 09:32:11 PM

Disney doesn't sell child APs; it is a single price. There is a 10% discount if you are sponsored by an existing passholder. I understand some third party resellers may have child APs at a very modest discount.

The 1 year old does not need a ticket.
My brother, mother and sister in law have AP's, so they can sponsor us.
But was interested in the child AP, so i guess best option is to buy that from a third party sellor?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

stifle

Unless your sponsors already have one sponsorship stamp it is best to buy all three passports on sponsorship so that one of your relatives can benefit from a free year.

morganno

Quote from: christopheM on April 10, 2015, 01:40:23 PM
Not sure if its any use to anyone but got a promo email from supertrips www.supertrips.net offering 10% off Disneyland Paris tickets and passes. They were already the cheapest and it's typical that the discount code comes out after I purchased, but the code is SAVE10 if anyone else can benefit.

It only saves £10 not 10% :D still good though.

DLP1204

Hello all,

In my last post I mentioned that I will be in Disneyland Paris from the 15th - 17th of June, but that has changed to the 13th till the 15th of June, so if anyone wants to buy an Annual Passport these dates, please contact me for we can give you a 10% discount on your purchase! We can give 6 people or more a discount :D

If so, you can send me a mail on this E-mail: Schruers.Joren@gmail.com

Kind regards

DLP1204
All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney -

lindavdende

Thinking about buying an annual pass. Do you guys know a good dutch sites to buy it? Or how to buy when im at Disneyland?
We will be there 28-30 september

nathalie

When you buy it at DLRP, you just go to the ticket booth and say you want an annual pass, which one, you pay and go to the passport bureau to get it made (you recieve a ticket you must trade in at the bureau).
If you have someone to sponsor you it's best to have that person with you, as they will take the 10 % straight off at the ticket booth.

As for me, I have some trips planned for the rest of the year, if anyone wants 10 % off, feel free to contact me.
I'm still looking for 3 stamps.

- June 9th
- July 18th - 20th
- September 27th
- October 30th - November 1st

Jane

Hello - hope this is in the right place - my first post!  We love Disney and have bought Annual Passes in the past and thinking of getting them again.  I know that you can get the cost of your entrance ticket off the cost of the new annual pass, but does anyone know if we can use the 'mini', 'magic' tickets in this way (I know you can't use the hotel package ones as they say 'forfait').
Any advice appreciated, thank you.

Aspire

Hi

Me and my wife will be both attending Disneyland Paris from Friday 12th June - 14th June 2015 for a long weekend.
We both have Annual Passports and would love to help any visitors planning to purchase an Annual Passport during those dates obtain a 10% discount of the price of their Annual Passport.

If you wish our assistance please call or text me on 07473121251

Regards

Darren